SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm setting up my 2012 wr450f for stunts, its subframe isn't the easiest to work with without cutting and welding (which I'm avoiding, i like the stock look with bolt on parts)
At the moment, I'm running 17" sumo wheels with the big front disc and rear cush drive, full titanium exhaust and my own custom map, as for sprockets i still like to be able to commute if i have to so I'm still running street setup pockets 14/39 which suits me,

At the moment I'm working on a wheelie bar then i got to setup my rear handbrake which I'm interested how you guys have done yours,
heres some pics of my progress but i just need to get it welded then paint it up,

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WR450F FI 2012 Stunt bike wheelie bar round bar 12'o'clock bar

Got it welded up and fitted now, now i need to make a custom rear handbrake kit either way I'm still going to start practice without one still using the footbrake,
before you start ranting about why i don't just buy a handbrake kit, its cause i don't have as much funds and very hard to import that stuff into Vietnam,

anybody else have a stunt setup supermoto that could give some tips on setup? or suggestions? really interested in tyre pressure and suspension setup
i use 28-30psi, and my suspensions set about 2 clicks out from stock to stop the back wheel hopping when sliding
otherwise i need a few pointers on suspension.
thanks guys

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts