SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, I've never had or ridden a supermoto, but lately theyve really caught my attention. I've got an RM 125 that i plan on doing a supermoto conversion with, I work at a Yamaha dealership so I have access to all of the parts that I'll need for a pretty good price. The main reason I'm posting on here is because I've been searching the web for some budget motard builds and havent really found anything. A little background on me, I currently ride a 2012 CBR 250. I'm 19 and live on my own, pay all my own bills and only make $10 an hour, so this will truely be a budget build. Like I said I've got an RM 125 two stroke, I'll post some pictures. I just fully rebuild the engine, it has zero hours on it. I've got the bike stripped down to the frame and will be getting it powder coated. I figured this would be an interesting project for anyone that doesn't have the most money to follow, just showing that it is possible to do a budget supermoto. I'll be keeping picture and video updates, and I'd love some advice and help along the way. Oh, and my name is Hunter and I'me from southwest Michigan, leave some comments cause id love to get to know some people one here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, I love the KTM, that's what I really want. KTM SM with red bull graphics kit, so nice.

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts