SuperMoto Junkie banner

Super Motarded - California Hooligans

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Nor Cal Tard 
#1 ·
My friend and I bought some DRZ's and we're still fairly new to them, but we still cant help but to wheelie and jump them everywhere. So we decided to pick up some GoPro's and this was our result. We're in the Sacramento/Roseville Area if anyone cares to join us for a play day.

Let me know what you think!

#2 ·
Welcome! Cool video. That is exactly what a streetable sumo is for! The DRZ is such a great Hooligan tool.

Nothing more fun than having a buddy or two on similar bikes to go out and play on.

Wish you guys were closer. We have an active group in SoCal's Local Rides section, if you can ever make it down.

I'll sub to your channel, both I and my buddy Tetge put up our DRZ ride vids on the 'Tube. Check Brakelateatmsn if you want to check some out.

:thumbup:

#3 ·
Subscribed back! We're actually in the talks of taking a sumo road trip down to So Cal for our spring break, if we do we should definitely try to meet up.

#4 · (Edited)
That would be perfect! We try and do "Breakfast Rides" every other Sunday or so and have the occasional Big Bear Mountain rides, over to Malibu, the Angeles Crest and other road rides.

Also, if you are interested in trying the kart track thing, we have numerous great tracks scattered about So Cal. And if you can, hit a SoCalSupermoto Class date (they all use DRZ's) and it is a total hoot!

Stay active and let us know what you have going on. More Dizzer buddies are always welcome! :bannana:

#7 ·
Nice vid, I keep getting this feeling I'm going to get a lot of riding in this next season.:bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana:

DirtSurfer was telling me they used to be able to get 30 guys to show up for local rides, lucky if they can get 4 or 5 people to show up this last year ( when I first met these guys ) Looks like it might change for the better.

#16 ·
Thanks for the tips everyone! Like I said we are new and still getting the hang of things :D I wear mx boots when I ride, trying to convince my friend to buy some but he is stubborn. I've been practicing covering the brake more since I made this a few weeks ago and have mostly fixed my drift problem, I can get through 4th almost every time now. These are too much fun

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.