SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I don't think anyone missed that 50stunt.com launched a video stunt competition a few weeks back. Cool idea and awesome initative, thanks Ryan! :thumbup: Hope to see lots of entries! Anyways, one of the guys riding here in my hometown, Josef, entered the competition and since he's not really active here on SMJ I thought I'd share his contribution with ya'll. Enjoy!
:popcorn:

(I'm not the creator of this video)

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Everyone in your crew is a solid stunt rider.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
That was Hot!!! Should score pretty high! Only thing I noticed was no urban jumps and the endos were pretty slow. The power drifting might make up for it, don't see that much on the supermoto. Wheeli up and over that flight of steps into circels was sick too. Sweet clip! It is going to take us a few days to add up all the scores and get results. Still waiting on a few more clips also. Thanks for entering!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I dont get the circle wheelie thing......:headscrat
Its more fun to do, than watch, thats for sure. Clip had alot more circles in it than I was hoping for. Circles were only 2 categories of tricks on the scorecard, so I was hoping to not see to much first gear stuff. he threw some highway wheelies in there too though!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Wait a minute...a fantastic video with amazing skills, and not one single person in the video is wearing anything more than a helmet and gloves. there is no one wearing a jacket, or leathers, or boots; only t-shirts, gym shoes, and jeans!!

Which goes to show, trying to box everyone into the same category regarding skills and experience is ridiculous and disingenuous at best.

By the way, I loved the video...especially the wheelie up the stairs!

·
Registered
164 Posts
:bowdown: wow incredible video damn i wish i could do a wheelie on my KTM 450 but practcie makes perfect, so they keep saying

nice work and good luck with the comp:thumbup:

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
Awesome vid jenzino, you're killin' it. :clap:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Amazing... :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Awesome vid jenzino, you're killin' it. :clap:
this is not me, it's one of our fam riders here in town, Josef. :thumbup:

And just a small teaser for yall, another one of our fam riders, Zarrell just entered the competition as well. He's active here on SMJ too so I'm sure he'll post a thread reeaal soon on it. Keep your eyes open!
:bannana:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts