SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do most supermoto riders stunt threw there city? If so what tickets if any do you have i am on my 2nd wreckless driving and got 1 street racing ticket cause some douche on gsxr 1000 thought it would be funny to rev and the cop then run!

·
Registered
63 Posts
damn that a bummer man, how much does a reckless driving ticket hurt in Texas? I feel like they'd have your license already in cali, y'all got a points system?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Couldnt tell you about the point system but about 4k for my first wreckless i went to jail had the cbr impounded! the 2nd one was in a diff city on the motard i just got a wreckless driving ticket i am hoping my lawer can get it droped!

·
Registered
63 Posts
thats brutal, $4000 would probably result in loss of bike for my cash strapped self, what was so 'reckless' about your tarding?

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
to answer the first question.. no texas does not have a points system.. i have had over 30something speeding tickets in that state... actually, the fines are pretty reasonable for speeding too... lol.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Im 30 and got my first ticket EVER on the Husky leaving Hooters last november. Brought it up in 2nd and rode it til I hit the end of the street. Long story short, got exhibition of speed ( 40-in a 35) and no plate. Guy marked it as an infraction instead of a misdemeanor and didnt mention anything on the ticket about a wheelie.......he left me a way out basically....go to court next month for it so we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Jesus bro, pay more attention, lol. In MI you would already have a revoked license. Reckless is 6 points and like $1000 here. I ride wheelies constantly, you just need to be smart about where you do it. Wow..... thats rough, if you move out of that state you may not be able to get a license. I had a friend going to school at UTEP and he got several street racing tickets and when he went to move to MI they said no. He had to wait like 5 months

·
Registered
304 Posts
I do it all the time on my plated 110. Like how raider said you have to pay attention to your surroundings. If a cop sees you run... Thats why you have a motard, parking lots, schools, malls they all make good getaway routes. lol. Use you head and think before you act.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I was pulled over doing a wheelie by a local sheriff and he just told me to knock it off!!

I dont know the specifics, but a reckless driving ticket here in Cali comes with some STIFF penalties!

·
Registered
238 Posts
my friend wheeled past the police station. haha the cop told him to stop it and be smart

1 - 15 of 15 Posts