SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where could I get the stuff to make my crf450 street legal? Anybody know how to go about getting the street legal title in Tennessee?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Probably have to start by getting a dual sport kit like trick dual sport, baja designs or the one i just ordered from dualsportamerica. This is going on an x though but i believe he makes full kits too for mx bikes.

Not sure how strict TN is about bikes, but i'd look around there for their requirements first...

·
Registered
885 Posts
If it is an R, it is recommended to get a e-line stator or some other high capacity stator kit. I have had the baja designs kit and did not like it. The design is not as compact and seemed to be buggy. Of course it was on the bike already and the bike was used when I bought it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I would stay away from Lee Shaw and dual sport America. I had to have my credit card company fraud department get my money back from this bum .

·
Registered
53 Posts
he's been a pita with me. i asked him to leave out a few parts i already had and discount me for them. he charged full price and still wont answer my emails or phone calls.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts