SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2006 RMZ 450 with aftermarket parts including Pro Circuit titanium exhaust, LightSpeed Titanium foot pegs and carbon engine guards, Works radiator braces and more. Lots of spare parts, plastics, and things included. Valves were just inspected/adjusted recently, runs perfect.

It has the stock dirt setup, as well as a full supermoto setup. It has 17" wheels with RAD Mfg. hubs, front brake rotor with complete brake assembly for ease in swapping from dirt to supermoto.The bike is registered as a street legal motorcycle, but currently does not have a lighting setup. With minimal work you'll be rocking the streets as well as the tracks. Not currently street legal though.

$3300 OBO or trade for Husky 610 supermoto/Newer Ninja 250/Small single axle enclosed trailer(6x12, 7x10, or around there)

*****Bike is located in Northern Utah. I will deliver to most all of Colorado for full asking price, or other states surrounding Utah within reason.

·
Registered
793 Posts
If you were closer I have a 610 to trade. 30 hours away is effin far

·
Registered
418 Posts
i know ur not parting the bike , but if u decide to , i might be interested in the street legal frame ..thanks jason

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I would really like to sell the bike outright more than trade, but will entertain the trades listed above.. I can ship the bike! Come on people this is a steal, the rmz is worth a lot more than $3300

If you were closer I have a 610 to trade. 30 hours away is effin far
I saw your cafehusky ad. I would have no problem setting up shipping.. but I can't come up with much $$ on top of the rmz to trade for a newer 610. How bout I take care of shipping both bikes so all you have to do is crate yours up and drop it off at a UPS hub, then wait for your new rmz to show up?
Lemme know, I wouldn't mind a newer 610, I was plannin on trading for an older one closer to the value of the rmz..

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

The dirt wheels need a rear rotor and hardware for the fr/rr rotors. I have a slipper clutch that is needing some parts, I just might be willing to include.

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
I have an add-on to make this deal a little sweeter for anyone intersted

BNIB Beringer brake setup. 6piston caliper, line, BRO12 Master and rotor for an added $900. Gold in color for sure, possibly in black.

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have an add-on to make this deal a little sweeter for anyone intersted

BNIB Beringer brake setup. 6piston caliper, line, BRO12 Master and rotor for an added $900. Gold in color for sure, possibly in black.
jump on this opportunity guys! MOTOSOAL is a great seller. Get some badass brakes for a good deal if you buy the RMZ

·
Registered
793 Posts
bump
too bad it couldnt work out, this would have been exactly what I need

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok. Change of plans again! Got something else goin on so the rmz is back up for sale, $3300. Bike was dyno tuned today by Matt Spencer of SBS performance. 46hp! And feels even faster on the saddle

·
Registered
593 Posts
bump for a sweet bike. got my plated rm frame for my 500 build from jr and hes a stand up guy.

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bump for a sweet bike. got my plated rm frame for my 500 build from jr and hes a stand up guy.
Thanks mang! :D. I'm waiting to hear from zx10rwhiskey, I sent him a message about meeting him in Denver but haven't heard back yet..

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wonder if it's possible to get a drz up to this RMZ levels? Or is it mission impossible? :rolleyes2:

Sweet bike man :thumbup:
Open your wallet... You can build em fast, you can lighten em up, make em handle, etc. It just costs $$$ RMZ's are already light and already fast.. Buy this as your track bike and keep your DRZ for a street bike!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts