SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great looking bike! No gauges? I guess you never bothered to get it inspected?? haha
Actually yes, I just had it inspected this past April. I had a GPS mount and used that as a speedo. Missouri is very lenient on what is needed to pass inspection.:thumbup:

·
Registered
217 Posts
I've even seen guys use $15 bicycle speedometers. They lag behind a little because they're not meant to handle that kind of acceleration, but if you just want something to give you an idea of how fast you're going when you glance down it works well enough.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I've even seen guys use $15 bicycle speedometers. They lag behind a little because they're not meant to handle that kind of acceleration, but if you just want something to give you an idea of how fast you're going when you glance down it works well enough.
Or you could just stop cluttering his for sale thread.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Or you could just stop cluttering his for sale thread.
Thanks ass. Whoever buys this bike is gonna have to find some kind of speedo for it if they plan on getting it expected, is it that much of a problem for me to throw an idea out there?? All the info about the bike is at the very of of the page. If they've made it down this far they're probably just browsing anyway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts