SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im selling my streel legal 2003 Wr450f. Im located in Orangeburg New York 10962. Its got just over 700 miles on it. Its never been in the dirt and has had all street milage. Its been garage kept and well taken care of. Had the oil changed every other ride. I bought the bike totally stock. Ill do a list of the parts and work done to it.

Full Baja lighting kit with a speedo and a horn
Revalved Yz450 fronk forks by noleen for supermoto 180lbs
Revalved Yz450 rear shock by noleen for supermoto 180lbs
Excel Rims with stock hubs front and rear 17X3.5 (front) 17X5 (rear)
Michelin Pro Pilots front and rear with a 160 (rear)
Full Launch Zone spacing kit
New DID Gold chain with a 40T rear sprocket
Moto Master 4 piston caliper with 320mm rotor
Yzf master cylinder and a stainless steel brake line
Shroud lights and easy battery tender hook up
Street title with a new inspection
Has had the free mods done

I know Im forgeting some things but the bike is in very good shape and has been well taken care of. There is no wear on the frame or clutch cover. There are hardley any scratches on the bike at all. The bike was just serviced. Just put in a new spark plug, changed the oil and oil filter, cleaned the air filter, checked the valves, took apart the carb and cleaned it and put on a new chain and sprocket. I can also include extras with the bike if anyone wants them. Heres a list of the extra parts.

STM slipper slutch
Jardine full system
MSR chain guide
Set of sliders
Moose racing bark busters
44T rear sprocket
The stock forks and shock
The stock master cylinder, caliper and brake line
The stock wheels with tires execpt for the rear hub
Two front fenders and the stock chain guard
Extra spacers and bolts

Im pretty sure theres some more stuff around. Im looking to get around 4500 but we can talk. If you need more pictures let me know. If anyone has any questions or wants to see the bike call me at (845) 664-4876. I will take trades for a KTM or a newer street bike, but feel free to make offers.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
afternoon bump

·
Registered
59 Posts
I think that you are trying to have several pictures up, but at least for me, only 1 is showing up. definitely interested in seeing more pictures. maybe the links are a little messed up. sorry if the pics are showing up for everyone else.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok I emailed them, If anybody needs me to email pics let me know.

·
Registered
105 Posts
sold, to me.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sold, to me.

Yupp sorry guys, its sold along with the slipper, sliders, extra sprocket and the other sumo front fender.

The rest of the stuff is up for grabs, make an offer.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I would have picked this one up, except for my friend is a motorcycle mechanic and supermoto racer said that the '03 WRs have a bad pin that holds the flywheel and it may spin stopping the motor. He says yamaha suggested that owner glue it in place somehow, so he told me don't buy an '03. Otherwise great bike!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I would have picked this one up, except for my friend is a motorcycle mechanic and supermoto racer said that the '03 WRs have a bad pin that holds the flywheel and it may spin stopping the motor. He says yamaha suggested that owner glue it in place somehow, so he told me don't buy an '03. Otherwise great bike!
it must not have been that big of a problem if yamaha didnt do a recall on it. Or maybe they did I and dont know about it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey not to discourage you man! Sorry! If anything you should take it apart and fix it. This is from a guy who buys a brand new WR every year and and fully tards it and races it. Knows them inside out. No harm meant on my part!!! There were two '03 WRs here on sale one in Detroit and this one. This particular one was at a very close distance to me, but I called my friend from Hungary-which is where I'm from-and I chose not to buy either even though I want a sumo. I didn't mean to get you upset or anything. Hey maybe you think its nothing and I'm just talking out of my ass and thats it....and forget it. Have fun with the bike!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey not to discourage you man! Sorry! If anything you should take it apart and fix it. This is from a guy who buys a brand new WR every year and and fully tards it and races it. Knows them inside out. No harm meant on my part!!! There were two '03 WRs here on sale one in Detroit and this one. This particular one was at a very close distance to me, but I called my friend from Hungary-which is where I'm from-and I chose not to buy either even though I want a sumo. I didn't mean to get you upset or anything. Hey maybe you think its nothing and I'm just talking out of my ass and thats it....and forget it. Have fun with the bike!!!
no hard feelings man. i'll look into fixin it, and i'll let you guys know if it breaks cause i'm gunna be straight street tardin the crap out of this thing until its retarded!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no hard feelings man. i'll look into fixin it, and i'll let you guys know if it breaks cause i'm gunna be straight street tardin the crap out of this thing until its retarded!

Im just happy its goin to a good home.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts