SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my brother had his DRZ SM stolen the FIRST night he let it sit outside. 2009 SM, White, DG Exhaust, LED tail light/signals, stock other wise, 750 miles. I'm sure it'll be parted out or raced so please please please be on the lookout for it. im scouring CL and fleabay daily hoping to see some of his stuff for sale somewhere. hes a marine stationed in Jacksonville, NC.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Sons a beetchin' thieves! He does have insurance, doesn't he? If not let this be a lesson to others. Sumos are dirt cheap to fully insure.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah he was insured but damit man i cant stand knowing some bastard is giggling over my lil bro's bike. i just hope the crook is dumb enough to post some for sale ad's.

·
Registered
63 Posts
yeah he was insured but damit man i cant stand knowing some bastard is giggling over my lil bro's bike. i just hope the crook is dumb enough to post some for sale ad's.
With respect to your brother's ride, I hope the piece of shit that stole it wraps it around a rubber tree and sterilizes himself

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where in J-ville was it stolen from? I am a Marine in Jacksonville as well. SM bikes are rare around here.
Midway park area, he moved there to save some cash. he was certain his was the only bike like that in that area too.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Sorry about the bike.

I'm curious now though. Should peope in Florida be on the lookout, or people in NC?

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Originally Posted by hsracer201
Sorry about the bike.

I'm curious now though. Should peope in Florida be on the lookout, or people in NC?

really?

Sorry, I don't think anyone is trying to be a dick about this.
One of the previous posters were stationed or lived in Jacksonville Flordia and the bike was stolen in Jacksonville, North Carolina correct?
That, I believe is where hsracer's comment was going.

I ave lost two dirt bikes due to theft I know how it feels to have what you love and worked your ass off to get be taken away from you.
Good look finding the bike.
I will keep a look out here in Southern Indiana.

Kevin

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok cool, thought the thread title was specific, hell just keep an eye out everywhere. if i stole something i would take it far far away from the scene of the crime.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Welcome. Lots of good people here from all accross the globe. Lots of us have lost property before and it sucks big time. If parts or all of it can be found and someone feels the deal is suspious then they will usually maybe call it out here on the forum. For me my local police weren't much help. More than likely they were stolen to buy drugs. And thats what the cops wanted to beat more. The bikes I lost weren't worth a lot but they were all I had and we had a lot of fun on them. They have been gone 5 years now and I still get pissed about it.

Keep us posted on what you learn.

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
I drive around the mountains everyday. I see everything. If I see it you'll be the 2nd to know right after the Sheriff. That DG pipe is a dead give-away.
Most of the Deputy's here ride and don't take kindly to bike thievin' jerk wads if you know what I mean..:arsenal

·
Registered
232 Posts
I know alot of bikes stolen in this area end up being drag raced at one of the several drag stripes around here. Not so much with the DRZ I'm sure, but alot of sport bikes. I'll take a look around. I ride a KTM and I've only ever seen one other motard around here in the last 2 years.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Yeah, really.

Japandrz wrote this:

Where in J-ville was it stolen from? I am a Marine in Jacksonville as well. SM bikes are rare around here.
and his info says he is in Florida. So I was a bit confused. All I did was politely ask for clarification.

I hope your brother gets his bike back.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts