SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, my dizzer was stolen last night from my the garage in my building. i had a few parts laying around that i had yet to install such a edge taillight, SM front fender, and acerbis hand guards. if anyone has interest PM me.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah man and i had just order a MRD SSW and jet kit a week before. Lucky i was able to cancel the orders and get my money back. Any suggestions for the next bike?

·
Registered
849 Posts
Phew, world's your oyster.. depends on budgets etc. I like the Huskys but can't fault any choice really. Lot of guys rate the KTM's.

Never had a bike stolen but had a car lifted once. Left it in a pub car park, back next day and I'm like, oh shit, well that's that then.

They may find it, you never know?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah ive really been thinking about a 510 smr but i just dont trust the reliability. and yeah i wish they'd find it but unfortunately around here the cops are too concerned with nightly shootings to even come to the scene for a police report and there was video evidence.... crazy world

·
Registered
52 Posts
yeah ive really been thinking about a 510 smr but i just dont trust the reliability. and yeah i wish they'd find it but unfortunately around here the cops are too concerned with nightly shootings to even come to the scene for a police report and there was video evidence.... crazy world
crazy how jersey is so small and different as you go south a little. People don't even lock cars around here

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know i hate it. north jersey is like a big zoo with a bunch off animals running rampant and 1 officer to every 2500 citizens. forget the numbers thy publish, we see it first hand every day.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
WOW! You sound like a really level headed person. To me, it seems like you live where you gotta' live and do what you gotta' do to make it work the best you can. It sounds like nobody has to tell you to keep your head up. Lots of respect, man. That really sucks about your bike. The rising unemployment rate in Jersey doesn't help things either. Whatever bike you get, I'm sure will be kick ass. When you do get a replacement, don't forget to post up pics. Good luck with finding your next ride!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Sounds pretty bad man.. I'd invest in a pitbull or a Beretta.

No probs re reliability on the 510's. If you treat them good and regular no problem.

·
Registered
270 Posts
bigmatts,
Im in North Jersy also,too close to Paterson for my liking,had a 4 week old drz 400sm stolen from me in 07.I heard 4 bikes were stolen from the same garage in my town about 100 yards from the Police station.I FVCKIN HATE THIEVES,i WILL SHOOT ON SIGHT...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WOW! You sound like a really level headed person. To me, it seems like you live where you gotta' live and do what you gotta' do to make it work the best you can. It sounds like nobody has to tell you to keep your head up. Lots of respect, man. That really sucks about your bike. The rising unemployment rate in Jersey doesn't help things either. Whatever bike you get, I'm sure will be kick ass. When you do get a replacement, don't forget to post up pics. Good luck with finding your next ride!

thanks for the words of inspiration fish bate. as for the new ride anyone have any experiacne with a ktm 690 smc. pros? cons? how is it compared to a DRZ?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bigmatts,
Im in North Jersy also,too close to Paterson for my liking,had a 4 week old drz 400sm stolen from me in 07.I heard 4 bikes were stolen from the same garage in my town about 100 yards from the Police station.I FVCKIN HATE THIEVES,i WILL SHOOT ON SIGHT...
god dammit i live in paterson im i f'inn hate it. Bergen County here i come. as for the thieves.... well u got it rite, let the chopper chop em' down.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts