17. 584 HUS Matt Stewart Winchester CA 4 DNF

18. 129 KTM Tyler O'Hara Petaluma CA 10 DNS

19. 319 ATK Justin ross Hesperia CA DNS DNS

20. 433 HON Lance Garza DNS DNS

21. 24 KTM dave flashberger pleasanton

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Way to go AZ!!! If I'm not mistaken, Steve was instrumental in the design on the new P1 Supermoto track in Tucson, AZ. That right, he's not just fast, he's smart, too!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Thanks for the link, but seriously WTF?

We shouldn't have to go on a goddamn treasure hunt to find the results!

I've been following this series since before it started AND consider myself somewhat savvy at finding info on the web and I'd still be looking had I not found the above link. I didn't think the AMA could have gotten much worse. I was wrong again.

-Tyler

·
Registered
166 Posts
YA GO TO THE AMA MOTORCROSS SITE WOW IM SHOCK THERE LIVE TIMING IS WORKING LIKE I SAY I DONT THINK THE AMA WANTS SUPERMOTO JUST MY 2 CENTS AND WITH THE AMA SUPERMOTO STILL SHOW THUR STUFF NOT WHO WON LAST NIGHT OR WHAT I KNOW IT GET BETTER BET WHEN :rolleyes2:

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
YA GO TO THE AMA MOTORCROSS SITE WOW IM SHOCK THERE LIVE TIMING IS WORKING LIKE I SAY I DONT THINK THE AMA WANTS SUPERMOTO JUST MY 2 CENTS AND WITH THE AMA SUPERMOTO STILL SHOW THUR STUFF NOT WHO WON LAST NIGHT OR WHAT I KNOW IT GET BETTER BET WHEN :rolleyes2:
Look...I know we'all speak a different language up here in the mountains but even I'm struggling with that. :headscrat

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Hey Everyone, just a quick note.... the results link that Scott posted shows heat and main event results in a rather confusing way....... I got this from the AMA on Sat. night, I have lites and 450 class as well....

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
OK, tell me more about this wheelie competition... I've heard pants got ripped, but I want details!
It was a one man competition and he lost!

The 12 o'clock 1 hander went a bit wrong. The bike went north and Steve went south.

He was a good sport about it, but there was a lot of bandaged spots on his arm and back.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
This couldn't happen to a better guy! Steve said he's shooting for the championship this year and I think he's got a good chance on his KTM 505.

·
Premium Member
851 Posts
Steve should not do wheelies any more. I remember back in 04 at the copper mountain National, Steve did a stand-up wheelie down the back straight and flipped off the back... It was pretty funny! Sounds like the "Working Class" Drew is not the "Wheelie King" after all!

And Great Job Steve!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Steve should not do wheelies any more. I remember back in 04 at the copper mountain National, Steve did a stand-up wheelie down the back straight and flipped off the back... It was pretty funny! Sounds like the "Working Class" Drew is not the "Wheelie King" after all!

And Great Job Steve!
That's funny because after his demonstration last weekend he told us the story about the stand up wheely. I think he said it was a very long walk in front of the crowd to pick up his bike. :lol: He's got a great sense of humor and was laughing the whole time.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts