SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Along with the post on the Rocky Mountain forum Kellie has talked to Stacy at Grand Juntion Motor Speedway. Stacy Cook assurd Kellie that the dirt section would be preped as it has for Supermoto rounds in the past.
The following has been posted on the RMSM forum:
How rough is the dirt section down at Grand Junction? Some of the Utah guys were saying that it is un-ridable with slicks?

thooker
View Public Profile
Find all posts by thooker

#17 1 Day Ago
Willionaire
Supermoto Abuser Join Date: May 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by thooker
How rough is the dirt section down at Grand Junction? Some of the Utah guys were saying that it is un-ridable with slicks?

I would prepare for a bunch of posts with people disagreeing with that. Junction has, in my opinion, a really nice dirt section and the track has bent over backwards for us. Don't know how the dirt was last year but un-ridable isn't something that comes to mind.
Will Sequino #429
Vanmar Racing, Michelin Tires, Vickery Motorsports, Bell Helmets, Relentless Clothing, LP USA, 70/30 Racing, Victory Circle Graphix
"This message approved by Chuck Norris "

Willionaire
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Willionaire

#18 1 Day Ago
shortburb
Supermoto Addict Join Date: Aug 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disagreeing #1

Iv ridden the track for one race. it was great. slightly slightly slightly over-watered in the AM which cause some greasy spots but after the first practice it was fine.

one table then a step off then a double then another table.

I agree with Will, the guys @ the GJ facility bent over backwards to make us happy. They did. Im excited to go back....

www.epicmotosports.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts