SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went up to the gap on 5/19 and rode with a ton of y'all. I think it was 21 of us total. Had an awesome time and gained a ton of experience having never been on anything like that before.
5/20 we met up with some of the same guys that were at the Gap and rode 200+ miles of up state SC roads.

I'm in the process of sorting out any decent clips I got from the whole wkend. I will update the thread each time I get a new video up.

The first one is pretty much a full run thru the Dragon starting at the TN side. It's pretty long an may get boring but don't miss the best part at ~10:45.

Added 5/24/11

Added 5/25/11

Added 5/26/11 - My favorite one so far. They are getting a little redundant all being shot from the same POV but oh well. When I get the camera back working I will try out some different mounts. Also, something looks funky with the speed of this video. It seems a little jumpy and almost like its got a little FFW to it but I promise it doesn't. I don't know if the frame rate got screwed up or what. Fuck it. Here ya go:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Subscribed! Great video man!

·
Registered
169 Posts
awesome video man! atleast it decided to stay on for more than 5 mins for one good run :lol:

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Too bad I missed all the real fun. Great time though...

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
where did you mount the camera at? nice angle!

Looks like it's time to start another thread for next year!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Nice vid man...i'm glad everybody came out with just a "warning" from the Blount co. popo.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just looked through all 944 of those pictures. Good stuff, man. :thumbup:
Just FYI those aren't my pics. No way I would sit on the side of the road and take pictures all day...and miss out on my riding!!!

Those are from us129photos.com. I'm still waiting on Killboy to post up their pics!:bannana:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
NEW video up top. Y'all be patient. I'm doing the Gap videos first and then the ride from Sat. I'm 90% sure the videos from Saturday will be much better.

·
Registered
496 Posts
The first one is pretty much a full run thru the Dragon starting at the TN side. It's pretty long an may get boring but don't miss the best part at ~10:45.

:laughingr Thats T-Dog , and Hollywood33 having a little discussion on the proper and safe speed to travel down that road ..:rofl:

They weren't following that 2 sec. rule....!!:rofl:

·
Registered
3,862 Posts

:laughingr Thats T-Dog , and Hollywood33 having a little discussion on the proper and safe speed to travel down that road ..:rofl:
They weren't following that 2 sec. rule....!!:rofl:
You two can kiss my arse........... :lol:

I had a blast up there fellas!

The rides on the 20th and 21st were off the chain!!!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts