SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Thanks for sharing! What happened? You clip the apex, causing you to go down?

That track looks awesome... but not knowing the layout, it freaked me out the first few laps when everyone started braking and riding off the pavement! :lol:

Looks like you have a beautiful DRZ. Do you still have the charcoal cannister on it, causing the stumbling after the low side?

Wish I had that many DRZ's to race with out here, I would still be on it.

Subscribed.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for sharing! What happened? You clip the apex, causing you to go down?

That track looks awesome... but not knowing the layout, it freaked me out the first few laps when everyone started braking and riding off the pavement! :lol:

Looks like you have a beautiful DRZ. Do you still have the charcoal cannister on it, causing the stumbling after the low side?

Wish I had that many DRZ's to race with out here, I would still be on it.

Subscribed.
:thumbup:

My ambition outweighed my talent.

Not sure what the stumbling was after the lowside. I just figured flooded cylinder. When in doubt just full throttle.

Thanks!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Thanks for the videos of the best class of the day!!!

It was a blast racing with you even if I didn't make the videos much. Can't wait for next time.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I could use some helmet cam footage from you guys for my video too. Anyone that has anything good* i can use would be awesome. Just email me some sweet clips to [email protected]

most mail services can email up to 25mb so they'd need to be cut down, up to 10-20 second clips should work. I'd like that crash from sportsman and fastfroggies closepin/griding clips?

*but by good i mean HD 16:9, and crashes, passes, close calls, anything interesting. that kind of stuff. :arsenal

·
Registered
58 Posts
You will love my footage...I got you (I think) flying over me at me crash at imi. Then you holding me off for the last lap.

You are know to me as "flying man" :lol:

I could use some helmet cam footage from you guys for my video too. Anyone that has anything good* i can use would be awesome. Just email me some sweet clips to [email protected]

most mail services can email up to 25mb so they'd need to be cut down, up to 10-20 second clips should work. I'd like that crash from sportsman and fastfroggies closepin/griding clips?

*but by good i mean HD 16:9, and crashes, passes, close calls, anything interesting. that kind of stuff. :arsenal

·
Registered
61 Posts
great video. it really shows how fun that class is (if you are fast enough ;))
besides the drz, what other bikes are in that class?

·
Registered
976 Posts
MontagueGP, you can also use yousendit.com to send large files over the internet too. the free version takes a while to upload, but it works pretty good. I'd really like to see some video of myself for once...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts