SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
East siders, you guys ready to hit the Kart track and have some fun?

Looks like the weather is drying out after today, if were lucky and I was thinking it would be kind of fun to go out there some night this week and tear it up a bit. Anyone else interested in going out after work for some seat time?

We might share the track Wednesday with Karts but other than that any day will probably be all bikes? Anyone interested?

·
Registered
171 Posts
If you put a weekend day together sometime, post up. I'd like to ride around up there sometime. Thx

MD
:bike:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do Mike,

I will try to post up with plenty of notice to give west siders a chance to come over and ride if they want. For 25 bucks you can ride all day I have burned over 5 gallons in one day before, that is a lot of riding time for 25 bucks!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Sumo not dead?????

I get off work too late to ride after work. I hope we can get a weekend day together.
Word on the street is that sumo here is dead??????:headscrat

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess I am going to get the track to myself a lot if Supermoto is dead here in Spokane, because I am the Supermoto guy for SKRA, I have the key, I can open it whenever I want.

I have been given the Go ahead by SKRA to also update the dirt section if I want, will be borrowing a Skidster here one of these weekends and plan to expand the dirt section for a bit more flat track like corners and clean up the jumps, don't think we will make any more jumps but you never know.

Supermoto never really got started in Spokane but now that I have the key, and will make time to open the track maybe it has a fighting chance. No offense to Jason but he opened the track a total of like 4 times last year.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have the key, I can open it whenever I want.

I have been given the Go ahead by SKRA to also update the dirt section if I want, will be borrowing a Skidster here one of these weekends and plan to expand the dirt section for a bit more flat track like corners and clean up the jumps, don't think we will make any more jumps but you never know.
Oh man... sounding even more interesting!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh man... sounding even more interesting!
Yes, I know I don't want Supermoto to die on this side, so I am making the effort to get the track open and available when people want to use it. And I am going to try to improve the dirt section for even more fun!:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Go Rick - with someone faning the flames and getting the track open it surely has to help.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Had the track all to myself Saturday, was perfect day!! Missed all you east side people out there or should I say you missed a great day for riding!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Had the track all to myself Saturday, was perfect day!! Missed all you east side people out there or should I say you missed a great day for riding!!
What's the supermoto plan for Spokane this weekend (incl Monday)? Not saying I'm going to be able to make it for sure, but maybe. I'll let you know for sure before hand. Dirt section open? Thanks!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If wife is cool with it I plan to open it on Monday. Dirt can be open any time, the track should be open all weekend long. Give me a call if your planning on coming over.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So lets rock the track today for a few hours. If anyone wants to ride call my cell 509-590-6186

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Spokane ride soon... someone throw out a date and lets get some shit together, my 560 is pacing in its cage.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Saturday July 9th 9am to 2pm

This coming Saturday (Tomorrow) from 9 to 2 I will open the track. Depending on if I can get the dirt section weeds knocked down we may ride dirt.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts