SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 3806 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to the site and looking for supermoto riders in southeast Pa or Delaware to ride with .. just picked up a 06 ktm 625 smc..

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i am about 2hrs from harrisburg,, do you ever go to the breakfast rides in epharta pa .. the first one this yr starts in march ,,, i think when the weather warms up

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
slvr1 am located in southeast pa in landenberg Pa ,, just outside newark delaware..
ive been riding with a group of sport bike riders.. i sold a gsxr 750 and bought a bandit 1200 , and a ktm 625 smc.. the bandit is for longer rides and two up.. so iam finding myself with no supermoto riders to hang with.. am looking for some supermoto riders to hit the local twisties with.. we have some great rodes down here along the brandywine river and throuh out southern chester county..
what kind of riding are you into?

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
you can do track days at beaver run pa. great sm asphalt. also circleville oh would be a road trip well worth looking into for you. ski

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
been to beaver run a couple of times with team promotion on my gsxer 750(sold)
like i said just looking for some supermoto riders to hit the street with

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we should plan to hook up and ride together.. like i said we have great twistes down here in southern chester county.. ride lot out in horse country down along the brandywine river , chadds ford , kennett square ,, unionville area.. am about an hr south of philly just off of I95.. we also ride up to a town called eparata Pa in lancaster the fisrt sunday of the month to a big biker breakfast ride starting in march.. going to deals gap in may with a another forum group also

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would think that my ktm might not like the highway either .. it only has 300 miles on it ( no highway time ) i d be glad to meet up somewhere in the spring to ride .. there are different ways to get down this way or i could meet somewhere closer .. eparata will start in march (i think) unless rain , ill be there!!! how do you go to get there ???

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I live right around the corner from the Ephrata ride in. I don't have a street moto yet but my dad has a new Husky 510....he might wanna meet up w/ you guys? Yeah, the rides hear start in march, there're a good bit of twisties round here too.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
parkinglotracer92,,, ill see you in march at ephrata.. bring pops toy ... i now some of the rodes up there but you can show me the rest.. are you looking to get a supermoto of our own?

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Will do. When I get some extra $$$ I'll be gettin a tard o my own, but I have a cafe/sportbike project I'm workin on now, so that eats up all my extra cash...probably about another year or two before I pick one up. I'll se ya in march. There aren't many 'tards there so we'll meet up no prob.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sounds great,,, ill keep you posted on what time ill get there .. even though its about a month an half away.. ive only seen a few supermotos myself there ..

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey Wit ,, nice looking bike!!! I bought my motard a few months ago and havent had any other motard riders to ride with ... found this site last week and found three guys in my area.. really looking forward to epharta to meet you guys and start riding .... Also do you have any one ton dump body work trucks on that lot of yours????

1 - 20 of 3806 Posts