SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here a Husqvarna SM610 in West Kendall!!! It would be nice to have a Tards meeting down here in south flo. :bannana::bannana:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm a half hour south from sarasota.. kind of the wrong side of the state... but if theres a nuts ass tard ride I'd for sure come out to Miami....just sayin :bannana:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I'm a half hour south from sarasota.. kind of the wrong side of the state... but if theres a nuts ass tard ride I'd for sure come out to Miami....just sayin :bannana:
Not to threadjack, but are there any good shops around the North Port area? I'll be visiting my in-laws at Christmas time. Last time I was there, I couldn't find any shops with supermoto type "stuff".
Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Not to threadjack, but are there any good shops around the North Port area? I'll be visiting my in-laws at Christmas time. Last time I was there, I couldn't find any shops with supermoto type "stuff".
Thanks.
Doubt it; I have only ever seen one other tard in my area so I can't imagine there would be a market for tard parts. Its all rockets and land yachts around here :lame:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Doubt it; I have only ever seen one other tard in my area so I can't imagine there would be a market for tard parts. Its all rockets and land yachts around here :lame:
That's all I'm seeing. Lots of crotch rockets and Harleys / assorted land yachts.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm from cape/fort Myers area. What do you ride? I don't live there anymore but I go down a couple times a year to see family.
2009 DRZ400s, 3x3 airbox mod and jetted. Fixin to get the fcr39 carb, full exhaust, bb kit, and racing cams. But yea man im always down for trail blazing

·
Registered
50 Posts
2009 DRZ400s, 3x3 airbox mod and jetted. Fixin to get the fcr39 carb, full exhaust, bb kit, and racing cams. But yea man im always down for trail blazing
Nice! I won't have a bike when I come down :( If I did I'd probably get a KTM 500exc. I miss riding in the trails sometimes.

·
Registered
92 Posts
West Palm beach Ktm 690 sumotard here just rebuilt and ready to rip. Got all the ins and outs of palm beach and martin county. Hit me up and well ride.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts