SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I downloaded Sony Vegas 10 for free.

I will tell you, video editing isn't easy. These programs are very complex. After looking at plenty of help videos, I made one.

Nothing special. Just a ride around town. I just wanted to try everything out. Editing, rendering, and posting on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WcTgW_c5Bk

·
Registered
368 Posts
I have Vegas 9, and learning it slowly. Haven't finished a video yet, i have footage from completing a Tough Mudder to edit and I just got a bunch of footage yesterday riding the moto around.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It took me a while to figure out how to use the timeline right.

I am still having trouble rednering them. Some play, some dont. And using the same output settings. I dont get it.

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
Nice vid 225, I have Vegas but no helmet cam anymore so that pretty much ended my learning curve. :lol:

·
Registered
194 Posts
i use pinnnacle studio ultimate i think its an easy one to use and once you get good at it you can make some sweet videos

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Yep video editing is a lot harder than it looks--
Lynda.com has one Sony Vegas online training class-- its for Vegas 6 --

I am a professional editor and have taken Many of the Lynda classes-
worth every penny- you may also be able to get free training from the
Sony Vegas users group or on youtube-->

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really didn't do anything amazing in the video. I just bought this Go Pro, and I wanted to try it out. Then I came to work, since I'll be here a month, I might as well figure out Vegas.

So better videos coming later on. I'll tell you guys who want to lean Vegas, use the "Show me how" button. It works wonders!:arsenal

1 - 7 of 7 Posts