SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for any of you santa rosa riders and near by peoples just wanted to warn you that there has been many of bikes being stolen around east santa rosa, my wife called me a work today to let me know the city police were going door to door talking and asking questions about it., there has been one stolen ktm and one attempt in the past week just right off of sonoma ave. at summerfield rd. lock them up.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I've seen that KTM out there a lot, that thing was sick! Luckily mine goes in the garage when I stay in SR.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Yeah, I saw that KTM there in his carport across from Howarth Park quite often and wanted to go take it myself!! J/K, but there is something about a motard that makes guys want to steal them, like they think since it is a dirt bike it will be easier to steal or something-- not a good idea to keep your bike where lots of people can see it all the time-- keep your shit hidden and locked up guys!!!

Thanks for the heads up, we'll keep our eyes and ears open down here.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah no problem, every once and a while i'll see some odd cars or trucks drive by the block, and to me it looks like these peaple are scouting the area, hope everybody has a garage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts