SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
More pics please, if yer only gonna street it maybe get rid of the fork protector. IMO cleans it up, not so busy down there. I lost it on my 950, looks better without and haven't had any probs with rocks etc.
looks great,
you likin it?

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
the first one that i saw was in milan. its a hot bike if you see one in person, especially when the rider's deeking around 50 vespas and lots of 125cc husky sm's, not to mention oodles of ducati monsters and people everywhere... i gotta go back

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
More pics please, if yer only gonna street it maybe get rid of the fork protector. IMO cleans it up, not so busy down there. I lost it on my 950, looks better without and haven't had any probs with rocks etc.
looks great,
you likin it?
I'll have to look into that. Yeah, I'm liking it a lot. I thought I would sell it and get a SMC, but I've come to my senses. Might as well enjoy it right? Since somebody wanted more pics....

·
Registered
47 Posts
I thought these were retarded at first but the exhaust definately helps them out and 60+hp finishes it off for me:thumbup:. Here's one from our neck of the woods -I was told 3K on the exhaust:eek:!!!! but when most Moto GP teams rely on Akrapovic to build their exhausts how can you go wrong:bowdown:? pic quality sucks but you get the idea. Sneeky' nice ride - did you remap or plug-n-play:bike:?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow! We don't have any R-models nearby, so I haven't seen the orange frame in person. Yes I used the Akra map, but I only spent $900 on the carbon LeoVince sytem. I did the wire mod the day after I bought it. Only problem I have with the bike is it's hunger for rear tires:)

·
Registered
958 Posts
I thought these were retarded at first but the exhaust definately helps them out and 60+hp finishes it off for me:thumbup:. Here's one from our neck of the woods -I was told 3K on the exhaust:eek:!!!! but when most Moto GP teams rely on Akrapovic to build their exhausts how can you go wrong:bowdown:? pic quality sucks but you get the idea. Sneeky' nice ride - did you remap or plug-n-play:bike:?

hahahaha- That's my SMC sitting behind that SM at Beaudry's !

·
Registered
39 Posts
anyone really good at photo shop.. would really like to see one of these blacked out with no beak and the duke headlight and front fender and with the underslung sigle Akrapovic duke exaust, I just really like how clean the back half looks with no exaust.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
anyone really good at photo shop.. would really like to see one of these blacked out with no beak and the duke headlight and front fender and with the underslung sigle Akrapovic duke exaust, I just really like how clean the back half looks with no exaust.

They have one on the KTM-USA site. Click models, then find DukeIII and pretend the Duke letters are invisible:thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts