SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everytime i try to log on or check my PM's or anything it wont let me at this pops up.

Invalid query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND ((tblad.adisactive)=1) AND ((tbladvertiser.advertiserisactive)=1))' at line 16 Whole query: SELECT tblad.adid, tblad.adtype, tblad.adforumid, tblad.adfileurl, tblad.adlinkurl, tblad.adisactive, tbladvertiser.advertisername, tbladvertiser.advertiserisactive, tbladvertiser.userid, tbladvertiser.xbuxid, tblad.advertiserid, tbladtype.adwidth, tbladtype.adheight FROM tbladtype INNER JOIN (tblad INNER JOIN tbladvertiser ON tblad.advertiserid = tbladvertiser.advertiserid) ON tbladtype.adtypeid = tblad.adtype WHERE (((tblad.adtype)=6) AND ((tblad.adforumid)=) AND ((tblad.adisactive)=1) AND ((tbladvertiser.advertiserisactive)=1));

its not my comp it only does it on this site... what is the deal ?

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I was gettin it and now its gone.

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
yyyup alittle site tweaking is all....should be ok now.....

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
It's because you're aspiring to become a "post-whore" and you really should just leave that to the professionals. :headshake :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts