[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

See less See more
#5 ·
Yes sir it is.
You friggin SOB....that's the Airoh with the metalic lense isn't it? So friggin awesome! Where'd you get it from? I found a few sites, but wasn't sure where to order from for the best deal. IIRC some found one with the extra lens for about 230 shipped.....been a while since I saw that thread though, was on another forum. That is by far the coolest lid, period. Arai and Shoei can eat their heart out!:arsenal
I found the helmet on ebay from a UK seller for $250 shipped and the lens i got from a UK site for $110 shipped. I cant find the helmets on ebay anymore but here is the link to the visors.http://www.racevisors.co.uk/index.php?error=Page%20Not%20Found!
Looks Fun High Speed Flat Out In 5th ?????
Ya a couple of the pics i had the throttle pinned.

#3 ·
You friggin SOB....that's the Airoh with the metalic lense isn't it? So friggin awesome! Where'd you get it from? I found a few sites, but wasn't sure where to order from for the best deal. IIRC some found one with the extra lens for about 230 shipped.....been a while since I saw that thread though, was on another forum. That is by far the coolest lid, period. Arai and Shoei can eat their heart out!:arsenal

#6 ·
whats your power like, going from almost sea level to a couple of thousand feet. i wouldnt think that the carb could keep up

i always like that feeling of surprise i get when i round a corner in the crest and there's that pile of rocks that fell the night before

#7 ·
The bike runs strong up there. I haven't had any issues with it. I know what you mean about those damn rocks in the road, its gets pretty nutty. I have to stay on the inside of the white line on that turn because i've almost been hit by a couple of cars and some idiot on a crotch rocket who shouldn't be riding. Its easier to avoid a rock then a car or motorcycle.

#12 ·
Nice pics, nice helmet

Those photos prove that the black DRZ's are faster than the yellow ones!!!!!:infrandom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.