SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
You friggin SOB....that's the Airoh with the metalic lense isn't it? So friggin awesome! Where'd you get it from? I found a few sites, but wasn't sure where to order from for the best deal. IIRC some found one with the extra lens for about 230 shipped.....been a while since I saw that thread though, was on another forum. That is by far the coolest lid, period. Arai and Shoei can eat their heart out!:arsenal

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice pics. I dig the lid. What helmet is that? Airoh S4?
Yes sir it is.
You friggin SOB....that's the Airoh with the metalic lense isn't it? So friggin awesome! Where'd you get it from? I found a few sites, but wasn't sure where to order from for the best deal. IIRC some found one with the extra lens for about 230 shipped.....been a while since I saw that thread though, was on another forum. That is by far the coolest lid, period. Arai and Shoei can eat their heart out!:arsenal
I found the helmet on ebay from a UK seller for $250 shipped and the lens i got from a UK site for $110 shipped. I cant find the helmets on ebay anymore but here is the link to the visors.http://www.racevisors.co.uk/index.php?error=Page%20Not%20Found!
Looks Fun High Speed Flat Out In 5th ?????
Ya a couple of the pics i had the throttle pinned.

·
Registered
42 Posts
whats your power like, going from almost sea level to a couple of thousand feet. i wouldnt think that the carb could keep up

i always like that feeling of surprise i get when i round a corner in the crest and there's that pile of rocks that fell the night before

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whats your power like, going from almost sea level to a couple of thousand feet. i wouldnt think that the carb could keep up

i always like that feeling of surprise i get when i round a corner in the crest and there's that pile of rocks that fell the night before
The bike runs strong up there. I haven't had any issues with it. I know what you mean about those damn rocks in the road, its gets pretty nutty. I have to stay on the inside of the white line on that turn because i've almost been hit by a couple of cars and some idiot on a crotch rocket who shouldn't be riding. Its easier to avoid a rock then a car or motorcycle.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Nice pics dude!

your bike looks awesome!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Nice pics, to represent the Drz!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Nice pics, nice helmet

Those photos prove that the black DRZ's are faster than the yellow ones!!!!!:infrandom

1 - 12 of 12 Posts