·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which One?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Dude....theres still that much snow? I like snow and all but....not year round. Nice pics! Can I come visit so I can snowboard some of that awesome terrain?:drunk:

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
all of them cant spell pics yet lol
but i like the top one
Thanks. Check out My Photobucket albm for some more

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v636/Tlankins/

Beautiful! When did it open?
Yesterday at 2:00. Come on out and play.
Dude....theres still that much snow? I like snow and all but....not year round. Nice pics! Can I come visit so I can snowboard some of that awesome terrain?:drunk:
Of Course. I even have a couch for ya.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That top shot is known as "the Cut" the right side of the pic where the road is cut into the mountain. Fun, Twisty, dirty and wet. Just the way I like em.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Of Course. I even have a couch for ya.
I'm on my way! Might wanna hide the bike though....I tend to "Sleep steal a ride to rail through awesome roads" once in a while. My doctor said it's natural....

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NO! If ya look at that pic of me you will see that I am fat and old. I was gaspin just sittin on the bike

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
NO! If ya look at that pic of me you will see that I am fat and old. I was gaspin just sittin on the bike
Hahahahaha :laughingr Get yourself a respirator! Most 'tarders ride with a backpack, it wouldn't be that unusual to see you wearing an oxygen tank :lol:

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Now theres a thought

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You just made my day

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
nice pictures.

i've been on that pass quite a few times. We always fly into colorado springs. And we have relatives just south of the pass in Buena vista, then we travel north through that pass hit aspen, then upto Hayden where we have more relatives.

I stayed in the crappiest motel of my life one night in leadville. It was late, we were tired, but i'm seriously surprised I didn't catch something. Somewhere at home i have pictures of me standing with the same sign.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
At the moment the road is dirty but its still FUN

1 - 20 of 20 Posts