SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any idea if it could be streeted? Title?
Yep it can, got it that way. Just needs headlight/taillight. I have the mirror and horn stored one of the extra boxes.

Clean and clear registered title in my name. You'll need the paperwork/forms to restreet it as well as inspection.(a whopping $14.50 in TX)

·
Registered
885 Posts
Where do you live in Kyle man? I also live in Kyle, me and my roommate have a bunch of bikes. I have a 1986 Kawasaki Ninja 600R, Highly Modified 04 GSXR 600, 93 Honda Shadow, and a 89 RM80. My roommate has a 06 Honda 919, 08 DRZ400SM, 06 TRX250, and a 03 CR85. We both share a 2000 Kawasaki Vulcan 750 project also. Some of the stuff is running, some of it is projects but if you ever want to come by and shoot the shit lemmy know. I like your bike but its a little out of my price range unless their was a trade. I am looking to liquidate everything and start over with a Motard though.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where do you live in Kyle man? I also live in Kyle, me and my roommate have a bunch of bikes. I have a 1986 Kawasaki Ninja 600R, Highly Modified 04 GSXR 600, 93 Honda Shadow, and a 89 RM80. My roommate has a 06 Honda 919, 08 DRZ400SM, 06 TRX250, and a 03 CR85. We both share a 2000 Kawasaki Vulcan 750 project also. Some of the stuff is running, some of it is projects but if you ever want to come by and shoot the shit lemmy know. I like your bike but its a little out of my price range unless their was a trade. I am looking to liquidate everything and start over with a Motard though.
I'm off east 150, btw I'm willing to trade for clean 08+ 250F dirtbike.

Not as many trackdays this year and since this was only run twice at the track and a few times up at the school parking lot, I can't justify having it.I should've left the thing plated, seems street legal bikes are where it's at.

Will probably end up dropping the price, but I'm open to most cash offers as well. $4k was just my starting point.

·
Registered
885 Posts
My buddy has an 06 cr250 it was some factory riders bike from around here. He got it off the guy who used to run the MotoX track at the Texas Ski Ranch. He wants to trade my gsxr + cash. Does that sound appealing at all?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Has this been raced? or just street? Do you have any pics you could send of what it looked like from the previous owner?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My buddy has an 06 cr250 it was some factory riders bike from around here. He got it off the guy who used to run the MotoX track at the Texas Ski Ranch. He wants to trade my gsxr + cash. Does that sound appealing at all?
Fourstroke only, sorry.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So this bike has a street title? I took my race bike for a ride on the street today, no tag or lights. made me want a street tard.
Negative, it's registered as offroad now.

It can be converted back with lights and your states required registering documents.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'll trade you straight up for a 2006 husqvarna 510 SMR in great condition with a clear title. Let me know I'm in Oklahoma. If you want pics give me your email.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'll trade you straight up for a 2006 husqvarna 510 SMR in great condition with a clear title. Let me know I'm in Oklahoma. If you want pics give me your email.
Only interested in cash or a clean lites MX'er at this point. Sorry

1 - 20 of 27 Posts