SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD! At asking price via trusty craigslist. Mods please lock/delete this thread.

Regrettably, up for sale is my rare, near perfect, factory stock 2006 KTM 950 SM. This is the king of big supermotos! The LC8 motor is a torque monster as it peaks out at 4000 RPM in any gear. The bike handles phenomenal, and leaves sport bikes in the dust. I don't have to sell you on this bike. Here are key details:
• Low miles, 55XX, dealer maintained (Motorex full synthetic), just serviced
• New battery, like new Michelin PowerPilot tires
• Always garaged and covered, No accidents, No tip overs
• Clean title in hand, registration due in May ($85)
• Never raced or abused
• May include brand new hitch carrier and bike stand
• Comes with all factory keys, tools, KTM briefcase
• High quality components- Brembo brakes, WP adjustable shock, adjustable front suspension
• Torque, more torque= tons of fun!
• Needs nothing, ready to ride
I am moving out of state and I can’t take it with me (already pulling a trailer with another car on it). I am asking $6750 OBO, which is a screaming deal for a near new bike that was over $14000 at the dealer. This is a no BS sale, I am not desperate, so please don’t low ball me with ridiculous offers. No trades, cash or Chase bank check only. Test rides are welcome with full price in cash in my hand. Please include a phone number in your replay. Thanks! $6750 OBO takes it!

Here are the pics:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow!

Well I'm in Seaside and will be in the market come May 1st or thereabouts. If you still have it I will DEFINITELY hit you up!!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I'm in Seaside and will be in the market come May 1st or thereabouts. If you still have it I will DEFINITELY hit you up!!
Sounds good man. But if someone shows up with cash before then, I won't be able to hold it for you obviously. Let me now if you wanna come see it sometime. Thanks.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be in the San Luis Obispo area for the weekend, if anyone wants to see it over there...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm definitely interested. I'm waiting on the credit union to get back to me with my loan dealings. If it's not sold within a few weeks I'd love to cruise on by and check it out! (I'm in Felton)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No one wants it? :hmmm: The posted price is best offer...

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold,sold,sold

1 - 8 of 8 Posts