SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!

For sale is a complete DRZ dirt setup to bolt on to a DRZ400SM. As is, it will convert your street worthy Suzuki 400 Supermoto into a dirt worthy off-road machine. With these wheels added to existing DRZ 400 SM, it'd be like having both SM and S models (but your S is upgraded with upside down forks and bigger brakes). You can also use these as a second set of wheels to add different tires as these will fit "ALL" Suzuki DRZ 400 E and S models as well as the Kawasaki KLX400 by simply using your existing brake rotors and rear sprocket. Price: $950. Would prefer to sell as complete kit.

There was no expense spared to build these right. This complete setup includes an OEM Suzuki hub so the odometer and speedometer can work with the aftermarket wheels, an OEM Suzuki DRZ 400 S model speedometer gearing so both the speedometer and odometer work accurately (connecting with existing SM speedo gearing gives false readings), an OEM Suzuki DRZ 400 SM 41T rear sprocket, and both front and rear brake SM rotors for an easy 15 min swap with SM wheels, and an S model kickstand so it's less likely to topple over when parked.

If they are so great, why am I selling them? Previous owner used 3 times while I used only 5. Bought them when living in Southern California when Saddleback Mountain was 20 minutes from my garage. Wasn't doing much off-road with three little ones at home. Now moved to Texas and they've just been sitting.

Link to photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mr_max_9/sets/72157633600097830/

For those into details:

These black beauties are Moose Racing Heavy Duty 7075 aircraft aluminum rims 3-stage heated for the "Highest" available strength.
Wheels built with new front and rear Factory Suzuki OEM off-road grade aluminum hubs (1.6 x 21" front; 2.15 x18" rear)
Hubs built with new OEM bearing, seals, spacers, etc.
OEM Suzuki Supermoto 300 mm floating front and 240 mm rear brake rotor discs
OEM Suzuki Supermoto 41T rear sprocket
Heavy duty spokes and off-road nipples
Heavy mill tubes each with new bands
Front tire: IRC Battle Rally BR92 in size 3.00-21 51P
Rear tire: IRC Battle Rally BR92 in size 4.60-18 63P
Both tires are on-/off-road D.O.T. tires

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts