SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

85+ HP, v-twin 550cc -- fastest production supermoto on the market. Amazing bike with less than 1500 miles. Oil changed every 300-400 miles. All modifications done by Amauri Nunes.

- less than 1500 miles
- Acerbis handguards
- Pirelli super corsa tires
- full Akrapovic titanium exhaust
- front and rear sliders
- Racetech fork and shock revalving
- turn signals/tail light, plate. 50 state legal.
- track day kit
- Renthal fat-bars
- FTE radial front brake caliper upgrade, 320mm front rotor, FTE radial brake master cylinder
- airbox mod with open foam
- Excel rims, 17" front and rear
- EFI and TPS tuned at the shop last month

Email "ryanjmorgan at gmail dot com" for more pics or info. Clean title in hand, no lien holder.

Photo Gallery: http://imgur.com/a/VQ5D8#0

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Nice bike! I had read that with the race pipe and air box mod these bikes pulled 70 hp. How the heck did you find another 15HP? Do you have a dyno sheet? Good luck with the :thumbup:sale

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice bike! I had read that with the race pipe and air box mod these bikes pulled 70 hp. How the heck did you find another 15HP? Do you have a dyno sheet? Good luck with the :thumbup:sale
Not sure to be honest, this is a friend's bike that I'm helping sell (by posting it here) and he got all those numbers from the tuning guy/shop that set it up for the track. It's a standard sxv550 that has the usual race mods so it's putting up similar numbers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts