SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I am selling my 2008 Yamaha WR250X for $3500 cash. The bike has 8,174 miles on it and has never seen dirt. It is mostly stock, most of the emission system has been removed but I have the stock parts, aftermarket rear turn signals and brake light, pro taper bar and the decals have been removed. The tires are new and in great shape. I have the title in hand and need to sell, the bike is near Doylestown, PA. No trades. Also including in the sale is a medium FOX Whitewall V1 helmet, black Oakley goggles and a medium Alpinestars T-GP Plus Air Jacket.

·
Registered
151 Posts
im going to talk to my buddy about this bike. hes been looking for one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would have nabbed this up if you posted it last week. I'm from Michigan and I drove right thru PA to pick up a wrx in NY for 4k.

Free Bump

·
Registered
209 Posts
I am selling my 2008 Yamaha WR250X for $3500 cash. The bike has 8,174 miles on it and has never seen dirt. It is mostly stock, most of the emission system has been removed but I have the stock parts, aftermarket rear turn signals and brake light, pro taper bar and the decals have been removed. The tires are new and in great shape. I have the title in hand and need to sell, the bike is near Doylestown, PA. No trades.

I can't seem to upload a picture right now, pm me or view at photobucket
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac85/johnyeye/IMG_1821.jpg

Whats your email address?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Included in the sale is a medium FOX Whitewall V1 helmet, black Oakley goggles and a medium Alpinestars T-GP Plus Air Jacket. Forgot that in the original posting.

·
Registered
23 Posts
if this thing is still up for sale by the time my car sells, you sir will have a cash money buyer.

·
Registered
40 Posts
holy shit. not to hyjack, but i think i bought some downhill parts off you from pinkbike like 8 er 10 years ago. i randomly remembered the forum name. haha, funny stuff

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha, no way. Well, I have sold a few downhill bike parts and bikes on pinkbike using the same username, so I would have to agree with you on that one. Good eye on noticing that, small world.

·
Registered
40 Posts
yeah dude, i beleive i grabbed a whole bike/or parts for a 99 er 98 FSR DH, the old white n red one, you had a maroon white brothers fork i wanna say. i even think i still have pics of it somewhere on my other computer! good to see we both ended up into the same thing! hahaha

bump for a decade of good deals!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts