SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a Suzuki DRZ400SM that I bought new in 2007. I rode it very little and then it was put into the garage until today. I can't get it started. It's going to need a new battery and the carburetor flushed, as it's been sitting this entire time. It will probably need a new chain as well, as this one has rusted. The bike only has about 3,000 miles on it, I think the odometer said 3,206 or something before the battery gave up.
It's barely ridden, but has some decent mods done. I switched out the front fender for a better looking one, I moved the ignition to the side of the fork, I switched out the turn signals and tail light for sleeker signals, and I installed a full Yoshimura pipe. I also did the famous 3x3 airbox mod and rejetted the carb appropriately. The carb definitely needs cleaning out though now.
I'm selling because I haven't wanted to ride it since I bought it, and I need the garage space. Come get it!
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have, thanks so much for your time!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts