SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$6000 FIRM

I really don't want to sell this, so this is sort of a feeler. I sat on a 690 Duke at the dealer and am thinking about maybe picking it up. This is the bike I just finished up and rode maybe 2 or 3 times since.

2005 KTM 450 SMR
Street Legal - 2300 miles
Oil Changed Every 300 Miles (Rotella T Synthetic - 0 Problems)
Valves adjusted twice and in spec
Never seen the track :(
Only took out for joyrides on some weekends
Extremely Clean
New countershaft seal and spacer (all 3 pieces)

Mods:
RASSMX stereo carbon exhaust and dual headers ($$$)
JD Jet Kit
Custom K&N filter with custom machined admission piece
EXC Stator & Flywheel
Shortened and welded Kick-It Supermoto Kickstand ($$$)
New Battery
Baja Designs Headlight switch and kill switch
TrailTech Vapor Computer
Led blinkers - Rears only
Undermount custom brake light setup
2008 SMR fender
2008 EXC-R headlight
KTM Hard parts vented gas cap
KTM Hard parts brake reservoir cover
EXC Black Rear fender
Cycra Probend Handgaurds
SME Supermoto Mirror
New KTM dual compound grips
One Industries Alpha Graphics/Seat Cover (impossible to find these days)
Hard parts front fork/swingarm/fork gaurd decals
Contiforce Supermoto Tires with good tread

Some pics...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Would love to buy it! Just blew a fat wad on a 2 week guys trip to mexico. I'll be looking to buy in 3-6 months. You have my dream bike bro. Heads up later when I contact you about finding some parts, like the Alpha seat for example. Nice job hiding the plate. Has anyone done an undertail single pipe like the cbr60rr?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
might need to start this up tonight for some sound clips.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'd say the manly thing to do would be fly to the bike and drive the bitch home. What better way to get comfortable on it?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Sick Bike Dude wish i had the cash.... BUMP

·
Registered
65 Posts
HI everyone . My name is Mike. I live here in albuquerque Newmexico. I frequently ride wiht the Outermost crew and I am avidly looking for a super motard in the surrounding states...Im interested in your ktm....please send me a private message to work out contact information so we can talk more about the bike..thanks!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
*bump* shot a video of the exhaust the other day. Battery died while importing :( Unfortunately it is my friends video camera I am borrowing and I don't have the charger. Someone is coming to look at the bike tonight. Drove it around today, it really rips. Also drove a 690 SM and wasn't that impressed with the motor. Someone come take this for 6 g's before I change my mind!

·
Registered
65 Posts
*bump* shot a video of the exhaust the other day. Battery died while importing :( Unfortunately it is my friends video camera I am borrowing and I don't have the charger. Someone is coming to look at the bike tonight. Drove it around today, it really rips. Also drove a 690 SM and wasn't that impressed with the motor. Someone come take this for 6 g's before I change my mind!
Well I just aksked you....where is it located??

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
HI everyone . My name is Mike. I live here in albuquerque Newmexico. I frequently ride wiht the Outermost crew and I am avidly looking for a super motard in the surrounding states...Im interested in your ktm....please send me a private message to work out contact information so we can talk more about the bike..thanks!
we confirmed this guy is a legit buyer and not a scammer correct?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts