SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here is the list as of now in no particular order for JUNE 29TH (not the 15th)
05xt225Greg
zac949
another drz guy
fastfoshow +3 or4(his name is to be taken literally...glad your coming homie!)
CJBrian
KAW450F
seaniez20(depends on his license issue or will need a ride out from lake forest - ladera ranch area)
uberpwn(i believe is riding out with me from mission motorsports)
smcalpac +1 or 2 friends
Rjuan
marcoLA
sean
mike1024

Brandon +3
thumpersnoopy(possibly)
fast4d(possibly~waiting for his SMC to be delivered)
jed00a(possibly)
soupinmycoupe(may show up on his gixxer)
smrookie & blockpass20( trying to make it)
chickenstrips (hopefully will have his bike)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
ticketwagen+4---------------unable to make the new date.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ticket wagen is out we are bummed. our shop is completing a vtwin bike for S&S 50th anniversary show in the cheese head state. super bummed. could do the 15 but not the 29th. have fun
Next time my friend! Sorry for changing the date.
good luck with the show and make sure you share some pics:thumbup:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice! ill enjoy seeing that duke!!

So who has a helmet cam for the ride? visually my set up produces pretty stunning video.it does not have a mic (need to find a radio shack) and i suck at editing video's to make them small enough to upload so i find i have to stop and restart a new clip after about 15 minutes so i don't have to compress it and ruin the clarity. I will be using it on the ride.i whored out the same video clip to show the video quality.If you guys have not seen it i can post a link to give you a look.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thats a better quality picture then mine but mine records sound (distorted).
the key with a distorted mic is to encase it or cover it with a high density type foam(or so i have been told). i guess it filters out the wind noise:thumbup:
I am going to go by radio shack today and see if i can find the correct plug adapter so ill have sound.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Crew245 has a little handlebar mounted Oregon Scientific camera that works pretty damn good for the price. He may be going along with my friend Adam. Baring any major disasters, Adam and I will be there. In the mean time, I will probably picking up one of the Oregon cameras for fun. They are pretty cheap so I may pick one up before then.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
51 Posts
ZAC949 do u work at mission?(I ask because Teddy built my banshee motor,black raptor plastic,blue frame,pro works susp.,6" over swingarm,Ted was flat tracking it around the parking lot,maybe u remember me , anyway were going to pismo that weekend , so next time I hope...Ya'll have fun!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ZAC949 do u work at mission?(I ask because Teddy built my banshee motor,black raptor plastic,blue frame,pro works susp.,6" over swingarm,Ted was flat tracking it around the parking lot,maybe u remember me , anyway were going to pismo that weekend , so next time I hope...Ya'll have fun!!!!!!!!!
NO i do not work there. i was thinking you were a friend of friend. your bike in your avatar looks really familiar.

·
Registered
51 Posts
NO i do not work there. i was thinking you were a friend of friend. your bike in your avatar looks really familiar.
I be from Ventura,plus bike is almost changing daily,like right now,because I can't go riding on the 29th ,I might as well take the rear shock & front forks off--tune for the street,looking for graphics too,if u got any idea were I can find like monster or something that fits the shrouds

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Zac didn't your bike get stolen awhile back? Anyways, count me in! I was the kid on the bone stock yellow 400 last year. Anyone else riding there from the palmdale/lancaster area?
yes it did.... i am on a black 08 drz now.glad you can make it:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 185 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.