SuperMoto Junkie banner

SoCal Newbie

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  smrscott 
#1 ·
Hi all. Had my first try at supermoto today at Grange. Met a few of you, pitted with yamahar7 and some other Crash Crew next to MotoGreg

THis is a fun sport and crashing does suck.
See you guys out there again soon,

#6 ·
My advice is to have fun - tell your friends and read SuperMoto Racer Magazine . It is the best $16 bucks you will spend all year. There are hot chicks in the back that you can hide if your wife doesn't approve. If you don't like to read there are a lot of pictures. And if like to read, you may learn something. And when you are done, it cut the photos out and put them in the garage, let the dog chew it up, recycle it, keep it in the bathroom for a quick read on the commode or ....................

SuperMotoRacer.com

#8 ·
Welcome Cracker.

smrscott said:
My advice is to have fun - tell your friends and read SuperMoto Racer Magazine . It is the best $16 bucks you will spend all year. There are hot chicks in the back that you can hide if your wife doesn't approve. If you don't like to read there are a lot of pictures. And if like to read, you may learn something. And when you are done, it cut the photos out and put them in the garage, let the dog chew it up, recycle it, keep it in the bathroom for a quick read on the commode or ....................

SuperMotoRacer.com

Speaking of those hot chicks, any chance we will see an SMR Umbrella girl at the Buffalo Bill's STTARS round? :infrandom :D

...We all need to go huge at this event (invite everyone you know), so it convinces Marche and Don to put on another one later in the year and make it a part of the regular yearly series. :clap: :thumbup:

#9 · (Edited)
I have just had one practice and am already planning on being at the Nevada round. It was so cool to be back on the track and especially for so cheap. I should have done this a while ago and Scott I did read Supermoto Magazine on the way home from Grange. Can I just pick it up you guys directly also, because everywhere that sells it is to far away on teh weekdays and you guys are about 4 minutes from my work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.