SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have five 165 rears in great condition, 125/600 fronts in great condition, and 120/600 fronts, all for 17 inch rims. Local pick up only. Most of these tires only have a couple days. All are either Supersoft or soft tires, great tire for trackdays/racing.

Rears $70 ALL SOLD OUT FOR NOW
Front $50
a set $100

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
bump for a good guy. I've personally bought takeoffs from socalKTK and these are some of the best takeoffs I've ever seen.:thumbup:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump for a good guy. I've personally bought takeoffs from socalKTK and these are some of the best takeoffs I've ever seen.:thumbup:
Thanks Sean, hope you and the DDR crew are killing it out there! one of these seasons im going to race that tard and "TRY" to get better in the dirt! haha

man. no chance at all to ship em, eh?

stick a label to it and send it off??
would there be a shipping company that would just let me slap a label on? lol that'd be so easy nd awesome.

i have two good rear takeoffs for sale. same prices!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TO THE TOP AGAIN. i havent been around for awhile, been racing and have a bunch of take offs again. updated with about 5 good rears and 7 fronts. same prices.. LOCAL please. ill see if i can figure out how to ship it, going to ask my local UPS place.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts