SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
The first race of the 2008 season happened. Turnout wasn't huge, but that was kinda to be expected considering the short notice. Chase Guthrie took home the Open Money class. Everybody had a blast, the weather was nice, though previous deluges didn't allow use of dirt. The remaining schedule should be up during the week. Thanks to everyone who came out.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any locals need a supermoto bike? mike, how can I get my award from last season? due to my current financial state, all racing has been suspended.
thanks,
doug scronce

·
Registered
379 Posts
I have season awards from last year and some trophies from the last couple races. Are you coming to any upcoming races?

·
Registered
379 Posts
E-mail me your address, and I'll ship. Which award is it?

·
Registered
112 Posts
i thought you guys were going to post within a week of the last race when the next one is . i heard threw the grapevine that it is on july 13...is this true?? someone needs to post or we will not have that many people show up again .

·
Registered
379 Posts
i thought you guys were going to post within a week of the last race when the next one is . i heard threw the grapevine that it is on july 13...is this true?? someone needs to post or we will not have that many people show up again .
Hopefully we will know tomorrow.

·
Registered
84 Posts
do you think we might know soon? would like to plan other rides-practice around what wheels i need to have on. would anyone be down for some practice at midstate?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts