Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if im in heavy traffic i pin it......they never catch me

if its wide open..i stop.....

am i the only one:shhh:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have now run from the cops 4 times and have been lucky enough to get away. i have stopped by choice for the cops 6 times. i just cant ride 55

·
Registered
815 Posts
If getting a traffic ticket is that big of a deal, by all means run. Nobody will mourn your loss.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey if i wanted to start a post with people posting douche bag fucking comments i would of labeled it .....all assholes lets see what smartass remarks you can sling.

like your mother said if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.

chuck norris dosent t-bag he potato sacks.....biotch::bannana: :bannana:

·
Registered
815 Posts
Make a post portraying yourself as a pathetic idiot, you will be called a pathetic idiot. How do you not get that? There is nothing noble about running from the police simply because you aren't man enough to accept responsibility for your actions, but then idiots generally don't see that, so feel free to continue with your stupidity.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
I thought that was a rumor that too much peanut butter made your dog's eyes glow.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a perfect driving record. I cant have any tickets due to my job. If if im getting pulled over its gonna be for a good reason.

And by the way go fuck yourself

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana:

MY BANNANA ARMY WILL TAKE CARE OF MY LITE WORK

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And yeah i fed the dog playdo....dont do that. I just wanted the poop picking up experiance to BE more colorful......

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank-you shit man leave it up to captin ****** to ruin a good friday on the boards

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
:bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana:

MY BANNANA ARMY WILL TAKE CARE OF MY LITE WORK
^^^WIN!!!
And guys, remember The Golden Rule... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
I've been saving The Golden Rule for when a thread gets a bit heated...

·
Registered
1,246 Posts

IBTL

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
And yeah i fed the dog playdo....dont do that. I just wanted the poop picking up experiance to BE more colorful......
you know if the poop was green it would just blend in with the grass and eliminate the need to pick it up:thumbup:

·
Registered
127 Posts
if im in heavy traffic i pin it......they never catch me

if its wide open..i stop.....

am i the only one:shhh:
every post of yours makes you sound like a punk ass little bitch. so go take that:bannana: and fuck yourself. if you cant have tickets for your job then dont jerk around on a public road and put other peoples lives at stake. take it to the track if you want to haul ass, or an parking lot atleast if you want to stunt.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
god you know what....people just dont get how to have fun anymore...too many pussy ass people in this forum.

you all can go n fuck yourselves

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
:popcorn:

Oh...and I stop. So far, all I have gotten is verbal warnings.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.