SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
P1 said they MIGHT have the dirt ready for Sat. It may have been an optimistic thing for them to say, but they did say it...

We're going back to P1.

Like I've said before, given the option to go to P1 (Where we're welcome) and PKRA (Where the owner smokes the pole) on any given weekend where they are both running and budget permits, I'll go to P1 hands down...

I really do hope that attendance is bigtime down at PKRA for a while. They always say you don't know what you have until you lose it, hopefully Mr. PKRA will take notice that his sunday income has dropped some...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Normally i'd be with you on this, but it doesn't make sense for me to go down to P1 for an hour of tuning on one bike. Especially on a track where we don't have a baseline for performance. But I'm all for a boycott at some point. I just don't want to totally screw the folks like Dave coming all the way in from Prescott.

P1 said they MIGHT have the dirt ready for Sat. It may have been an optimistic thing for them to say, but they did say it...

We're going back to P1.

Like I've said before, given the option to go to P1 (Where we're welcome) and PKRA (Where the owner smokes the pole) on any given weekend where they are both running and budget permits, I'll go to P1 hands down...

I really do hope that attendance is bigtime down at PKRA for a while. They always say you don't know what you have until you lose it, hopefully Mr. PKRA will take notice that his sunday income has dropped some...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts