SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been at the dynojet shop today getting a power commander with a custom map

Its been fitted as per instructions, 02 eliminator instead of the lamba sensor, and now its idling at ~3000 rpm and we cant change it!? there is like a throttle stop adjuster, but it makes no difference. Even if we put it all back to standard it still idles high at tickover now :headscrat

any ideas?

·
Registered
67 Posts
The manual advises resetting the idle (with the tool provided with the bike) and explains exactly how to do it. After powering up, the idle is naturally much too fast. Takes about five minutes with the fiddly screw setting. I´d set it just a bit faster than the setting advised in the manual (thus satisfyingly depriving our progeny the last drops of fossil fuel).

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The manual advises resetting the idle (with the tool provided with the bike) and explains exactly how to do it. After powering up, the idle is naturally much too fast. Takes about five minutes with the fiddly screw setting. I´d set it just a bit faster than the setting advised in the manual (thus satisfyingly depriving our progeny the last drops of fossil fuel).
even with the idle screw adjusted all the way out so it not actually even in contact with anything it was still revving too high, we've basically sorted it be adjusting the fuelling now anyway

edit: i'll post dyno graph in a min

1 - 3 of 3 Posts