1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey to all out there in the 914.
(and close proximity 845 and 718):hello:

We need to get it together and have a thread to call our own. :rant:

Im getting tired of LURKING in other threads, like Conn, LI and NJ just to find some rides.
These threads are great, don't get me wrong....But the meet up spot for rides is usually two hours from me. :headshake
I have ridden with a few tards that are IN Westchester, so I know your out there.
There are some great roads around here paved and dirt. There is no reason why we cant get a group ride going. :rock:
Although I don't have much local knowledge of the roads.... getting lost is always fun. :bannana:

Please post up.... I'd like to see this thread grow into some EPIC RIDES!!! :bike:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tuesday riding....

With the on and off rain... and everything being wet right now im not riding today. :headshake

But tomorrow might be better.

Hey Alex, my phone is acting retarded and wont let me unlock it (screen froze) so post up I will be checking. :anim_peep:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
trippin!!

Hey edf158... How was your trip down south?
Lots of nice roads and scenery to enjoy I hope.
Did you ride down or trailer?

What r your best days to ride during the week?
So far I rode with Alex from queens.... Tuesdays seem to be his best day.

·
Registered
211 Posts
It was a fun trip. I rode down. There was rain here and there but nothing too bad. I did the "Tail of the Dragon" but I also did some roads down there that were more challenging.

My work schedule changes every week. So let me know when you guys want to ride and I will make it if I can.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good to here your a real rider!!..a lot of guys would have trailered down! :thumbup:

Im a little jeleous... I wanna hit the dragon too!! :bannana:

Mainly because of its iconic status, but I have heard buy others also that there are better roads in the surrounding area.

Got any picks post em! :needpics:

Wanna get a ride toghether for Saturday.... any ideas? :hmmm:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Out and About

I'm headed out now for a little ride. First out to the Cortland area then...... wherever.

ill check back in about an hour to see if someone wants to join. :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Mm 3 hours plus from my house

I'm headed out now for a little ride. First out to the Cortland area then...... wherever.

ill check back in about an hour to see if someone wants to join. :D
it's a bit too far for me all the way there. But I'll might be meeting brain from LI on Sunday.I'm leaving from queens .

·
Registered
39 Posts
queens .maspeth

Where in Queens? If I head to LI Sunday I would head over the Throggs Neck to get onto the LIE.
Whats up .indont know if you are familliar with the area here but ik closer to LIE (495) AND GRAD CENTRAL . but let me know what time you are coming so we can meet by the LIE .ill wait for you .

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sunday weather

Have any of you guys checked the weather for Sunday... its not looking good. :headshake

Its still early... was trying to ride with some ADVer's through Conn. and up into Mass., but got the meet up info to late.

Soooo if any one has an idea for today im open...:coffee:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
it's a bit too far for me all the way there. But I'll might be meeting brain from LI on Sunday.I'm leaving from queens .
Wooww!!! :wtf:

Which way which way were u headed?!?... from my house in the Bedford area im an hour or less to Maspeth.

Anyway
I ended up at Orchard Beach... like I said after Cortland im down for wherever!
Next time.... maybe TODAY!! :bike: :rock:

·
Registered
39 Posts
mmm..

Wooww!!! :wtf:

Which way which way were u headed?!?... from my house in the Bedford area im an hour or less to Maspeth.

Anyway
I ended up at Orchard Beach... like I said after Cortland im down for wherever!
Next time.... maybe TODAY!! :bike: :rock:
I looked up cortland in.my cellphone and it said 3hours plus .oh well next time .i really wanted to go riding :headscrat .why dont you joying us tomorrow .i know if weather permits now . You wouldnt have to ride solo all the way we can meet in queens .think about it .let me know. Although im still waiting for brains meet up time and place lol.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sunday Ride

Sounds good since I didn't ride today. :drunk:

Ill keep an eye on the weather....

:bowdown: Good Weather!

Post up the meet up time with Brian and we'll figure out the rest from there. :thumbup:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sunday ride

Ok ok, I should have checked the other thread before posting. :headshake

So esrcombia noon in LI tomorrow... that makes our meet up at 11:00 in Queens. You pick the meet up spot!

edf158 if you are coming that makes our meet up between 10-10:30... :headscrat

·
Registered
39 Posts
great :)

Ok ok, I should have checked the other thread before posting. :headshake

So esrcombia noon in LI tomorrow... that makes our meet up at 11:00 in Queens. You pick the meet up spot!

edf158 if you are coming that makes our meet up between 10-10:30... :headscrat
Alright man .do you know maurice ave and service rd (495)there is a gas station BP ?

1 - 20 of 189 Posts