SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m trying to check and adjust my throttle position sensor calibration with the Power Commander software but the position value isn’t changing. The stated value is actually less than the stored zero value. First time connecting to it so I may be making a newbie mistake. I did update the firmware thinking that was keeping it from properly communicating with the software. Didn’t help. I am able to pull the map. Just don’t see the throttle position changing. I did not install it. Bought it used with PC already on it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Would the bike even run if the TPS was bad? Or is the problem in the wiring to the PC III or the PC III itself? Or something I’m doing wrong?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’m trying to check and adjust my throttle position sensor calibration with the Power Commander software but the position value isn’t changing. The stated value is actually less than the stored zero value. First time connecting to it so I may be making a newbie mistake. I did update the firmware thinking that was keeping it from properly communicating with the software. Didn’t help. I am able to pull the map. Just don’t see the throttle position changing. I did not install it. Bought it used with PC already on it xender discord omegle .
is the problem in the wiring to the PC III or the PC III itself? Or something I’m doing wrong

1 - 4 of 4 Posts