SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dose any one know if smoked tail light and or front and rear turn flashers are legal?
i want to buy the edge smoke tail and flasher for me wr but i need to know if im going to be getting tickets for it?
can any one help (in live in nevada)
thanks!!!

·
Registered
452 Posts
It depends on your state and local traffic codes.
I dont think you would have a problem with them however b/c the smoked DRC Edge is still very bright. Law enforcement has an issue when they are so dark that its difficult to see.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sweet yeah i have not seen it in person
also i have tired to find laws about it and no luck yet
i hope someone on here will know

·
Registered
133 Posts
Maybe you can buy them and give them a shot. If they get you in trouble, I believe you can bleach them and clear them.

·
Registered
452 Posts
You know,..... I just looked at my dad's Ultra Classic. His Signals and rear stop light are both tinted or smoked. It is the stock set up. I know Harley wouldnt be selling non-street legal set ups.

As long as the flashers flash yellow, and the the stop light blinks Red, then its legal. I think you be ok with the smoked out lens.

·
Registered
74 Posts
sweet yeah i have not seen it in person
also i have tired to find laws about it and no luck yet
i hope someone on here will know
I have it, and will tell you if I get pulled over. :anim_peep: Just installed it a couple weeks ago. I have the smoked flashers and tail light.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sick
i said f it and just bought the normal red and orange... with the cops in reno i think they would be dicks about it since we got this whole window tint bs going on right now i bet they start pullin ppl over for light too

·
Registered
164 Posts
I've got a spare smoked lense. I'll never use it, so if you want it you can send me $10 and I'll put in the mail for ya.

Eh?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I live in Reno and I have the 12 oclock labs edge two tail light installed on my DRZ. I have had no problems with law enforcement. I have been pulled over at least 3 times for speeding or other moving violations but I've never had any comments on the tail light.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts