Were are you guys getting your Red bull graphics kits? Any UK guys cuttin decals and shippin em to the states?
It's the EVO 2 Tuning Kit for the SMC straight out of the KTM Street Powerparts catalogue.Where did you get the K&N air filter kit like that ?
Bike posted before in post #945 as trackday bike (road legal) and touring bike in post #969. Well, this weekend I will race in Scandinavian Championship in SuperMono class so all converted to race bike with no lights, plate or sidestand and with slicks and secured With wire in all the right places.
It's not even close to mint condition after crashes both in the bikes previous life as an ER and a few crashes on track and road. Still, I think it's cool, the bike is supposed to be used, no scratches means it's not ridden hard enough!
Not that I'll win, pretty sure will be bottom half. Some of the guys in my class run GP chassis with 800 race engines from Rotax. And I'm no Marques anyway...
Does anyone know if these are available? If so, where can you buy them?
Did you buy an smc ?Does anyone know if these are available? If so, where can you buy them?
Yessir, doing a fly & ride on July 4th weekend.Did you buy an smc ?
I disagree, those orange wheels are hot on any bike!Just fitted the marchesinis from my 08 , on my 14! Think the 14 looks great with the marchesinis, but the 08 looks awful with the 14`s wheels!
My new pavement titled tard. Black Plastics. Samco Orange Rad Hoses. Spitfire Sliders. Aluminum Billet Gas Cap. JD Jet Kit. Throttle Mod. Akropovic Slip On Exhaust. K&N Type Air Filter. KTM Hard Parts Black Behr Wheels. KTM Hard Parts Rim Tapes. KTM Hard Parts Orange Chain. Ceramic coated exhaust.
Coming Soon. Black Shrouds with custom white graphics. New Rim Tapes. Urban Camo Rad Hoses. Smoke front directionals. Rear blinker mod.
Are you referring to the small diameter hoses that attach to the carb?Very nice, also have a 625... the carburetor breather hose kit, was that a Samco vt5b as well?
Sorry Guys, new to the forum, but my previous question was directed to the above post. I apologize if it was unclear.I'm known for posting a lot of pictures, so here you go.
My 2010 KTM 690 SMC Race Bike.
- KTM Saxess Tubless Wheels.
- Bridgestone 120 Front and 165 Rear Supermoto Slicks.
- Magura 190 Front Master Cylinder.
- Adler Slipper Clutch by Adige.
- KTM Powerparts Front And Rear Axle Sliders.
- WP Pro-Action Front Suspension.
- Ohlins Rear Suspension.
- Pro-Bolt Titanium Bolts For Triple Clamps.
- Motion Pro Fork Bleeders.
- Renthal Fatbar 672 Bend Handlebars.
- Renthal Fatbar Bar Par With Custom Installed DRC Lap Timer.
- Powermadd Hand Guards.
- GPR 4 Stabilizer.
- KTM Evo 2 Power-Up Kit w/ New Cam and Maps.
- K&N Air Filter.
- Shorai 1lbs Lithium Ion Battery.
- Full Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust System With Akrapovic Caron Fiber Heat Shields.
- Hammerhead Shifter And Shifter Bolt.
- D.I.D. Road Racing 520 Chain.
- Samco Orange Silicon Radiator Hoses.
- T.M. Designworks Chain Guide.
- KTM Supersprox Stealth Rear Sprocket.
- KTM Powerparts Spools.
- Brembo Front Rotor, Front And Read Calipers.
- Galfer Rear Floating Waved Rotor.
- Kouba Link -1 Inch. - KTM Grip Donuts.
- Core Moto Custom Front and Rear Brake Lines.
- KTM 85 SX Footpegs and Sliders.
- Chrome Powersport Graphx Kit From Ridepg.com
- STR Orange Rear Brake Lever Tip.
- KTM Powerparts Orange Valve Caps, Oil Filter Caps, Oil Filler Cap And Ignition Cap.
- Homemade Exhaust Slider.
- And Much More.