SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE AN O6 SMC 625 AND AM LOOKING FOR RED BULL GRAPHICS!
I'VE SEEN THEM IN PICS ON THESE BIKES,ANYBODY KNOW WHERE
OR HAVE A SET? :hmmm::bike:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Red Bull graphics are not allowed by Red Bull. Red Bull will actively go after anyone making Red Bull decals. I think they even go after web forum sites that let people advertise that you can get them. They are a little overprotective of their brand. I know www.ktmtalk.com has a sticky that will ban anyone trying to advertise or sell Red Bull decals (probably warned by Red Bull themselves).

I have seen them for RFS based bikes though, but not at all on a 625. I still have never run across them. I would think eBay would be your best bet.

Derek

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Man Wopa!!! I love your bike! i think thats the first full sized photo of your ride i've seen, i love the low profile rear fender and plate you've got going there!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Their logo looks good but if their that anal about people wanting to give them free advertisement I wouldent want their logo on my bike. I wont drink that stuff for the same reason. Bad customer relations if ya ask me.:headshake

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Their logo looks good but if their that anal about people wanting to give them free advertisement I wouldent want their logo on my bike. I wont drink that stuff for the same reason. Bad customer relations if ya ask me.:headshake
yeah i hear you man. i downright talk crap to my friends everytime i see um drinkin the stuff.

the bull and color scheme look cool it doesnt even register as the redbul logo in my mind.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm pretty anti redbull.. They hosted a fuel and fury event up here. It was an extreme snowmachine jump contest.. Many riders got hurt, one guy broke his back and redbull left while the rider was still laying in the snow..

DRINK MONSTER!!! WAY COOLER COMPANY.. They are contribute tons of money to the sport..

·
6,598 Posts
Red Bull graphics are not allowed by Red Bull. Red Bull will actively go after anyone making Red Bull decals. I think they even go after web forum sites that let people advertise that you can get them. They are a little overprotective of their brand. I know www.ktmtalk.com has a sticky that will ban anyone trying to advertise or sell Red Bull decals (probably warned by Red Bull themselves).

I have seen them for RFS based bikes though, but not at all on a 625. I still have never run across them. I would think eBay would be your best bet.

Derek
there's loads and I really do mean loads of riders over here that have red bull decals on their bikes, they're starting to look dull because you see them that often. you can still find sets on ebay and some graphic shops still sell them eventhough they're not allowed. haven't heard about anyone being persecuted for riding red bull logo's though, red bull might prohibit reproduction of their graphics but it's not like their gonne come after everyone that does sell them...

friend of mine made his own set for his 625

1 - 11 of 11 Posts