SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Here is to hoping I can get the info I'm after to make my choice.

Last year I had to sell my 2001 sm610s due to a new member to the family and much needed funds but the time has come to look at getting another and after riding a couple of different ktm models that my brothers own I have decided it has to be another Husky. But which one?
At the moment I am looking at either a 2006 sm610s (carb'd) or a 2007 sm610ie (inj) as there isn't really that much difference in cost but I am unsure on the main differences between the two. Do they have completely different characteristics? Which has more power or more which is more modifiable?
I generally ride sensible distances at an average of 55-85mph but the real appeal for me was the capability to go anywhere and use the sm like a bmx bike so obviously i do like to "mess around" alot.
Can anyone help me make my decision?

Thanks in advance :thumbup:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Don't know the differences but are you sure that '07 is injected? Mine isn't and it's an '07. I do remember looking once upon a time at a husky te that had a typo and was listed as an ie... food for thought I guess.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
If I remember right the SM610ie came out in Europe in '07. My '08 states bike is also an SM610ie.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I keep forgetting this forum is "world wide", lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts