SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
i got a few mostly spy shot of what the top guys are doing with their bikes. we also shot some video i will see what the status of that is will probably end up on you tube

·
Registered
47 Posts
I shot about 400 or so, edited down to about 250 -the heavy overcast slowed my shutter speeds way down. The teams were there, the action was also -just no stinkin' spectators:wtf:. Check out these for now, I never heard them run tho it looks like they've seen some track time -talk about big jugs:eek:. Also Graves had 7 hand built headers there on a couple of yamaha's -you'll probably recognize one of the riders:bowdown:. Heard the biggest advantage was noise reduction -almost 10db!! with a slight gain on top, they wus reeel purdy. More to come.

·
Registered
47 Posts
yeah you're right at that, it should have been straight shots of Jose':drunk: -have you rode a 700cc 2-stroke lately:eek:?!? This yamaha seems to have everything but a chrome pizza-maker:headscrat!! and just a couple shots of Eric Rickman with his own 4th(5th) of July fireworks at 50-60mph:bike:.

·
Registered
271 Posts
sorry to thread jack but whats the deal with the first atk pic and no rear brake lever do they have a auto trans and a hand brake but they still have a rear mastercylinder just no brake shaft commin out the bottom whats the deal?

·
Registered
47 Posts
sorry to thread jack but whats the deal with the first atk pic and no rear brake lever do they have a auto trans and a hand brake but they still have a rear mastercylinder just no brake shaft commin out the bottom whats the deal?
There's more to it than that -cause clutch covers and water pump covers are different on each 700:headscrat??? yeah i took the pic's but welcome anybody with more info cause we're all pretty interested:infrandom

·
Registered
284 Posts
what's with the pipe on the yamaha? That's bad looking!
It is for sound , many of the tracks have bitchy new sub divisions around them. It is like putting a house next to an airport then asking them to shut it down because planes are noisy .:hmmm:
Evergreen Speedway is in the middle of town and it is primarily a Nascar type track , small towns rule.

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
Mr Rickman and Mr Pugh were both racing with previous injuries so neither were up to their normal pace....Awesome guys ! Eric is amazing on clay....The bike Eric (333) is actually on is one of his flat track bikes....hence the reason for the sparks...:eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts