SuperMoto Junkie banner
521 - 540 of 541 Posts
Blah, I just have excuses like everyone else. Need a leather suit(been looking for a used one).. I just have a bunch of MX gear. It would take alot of ambition on my part to get the bike race worthy, need to drill and safety wire alot of bolts. Trust me though I would LOVE to run that mountain....

Blah, I just have excuses like everyone else. Need a leather suit(been looking for a used one).. I just have a bunch of MX gear. It would take alot of ambition on my part to get the bike race worthy, need to drill and safety wire alot of bolts. Trust me though I would LOVE to run that mountain....
check out the rule book. it looks like you don't have to do anything to the bike. all i have is mx gear too but hopefully ill be buying a used joe rocket 1 piece off a coworker.

aug,25/26 at Ascutney the guys all want to race but just dont want to pony up at this time so it may be a ride up to get a better idea of what they do. Not that i dont want to race,we are getting a vacation planed for latter on up to berlin n.h for a week of off road. Then mama wants to run the j-day in monson and i want one more short track out in n.y. I just cannot spend money fast enough:lol:
Hey on a side note the tt500 just sits if you want to go to a short track race next time we go.

You dont need to safety wire anything! there will be people running bone stock bikes and cars in full street trim.

Looking For Supermoto Riders In The Central Mass Area To Ride, Race And Wrench With. Just Got In To The Mass Supermoto Sean Last Year And Would Like To Find A Place To Race! Anyone Know Of A Sm Track Inside Of A 2hr Ride? Or Even Just A Road Race Track? Sunday Is Looking Good To Go Rub A Boot Or Two! Maybe Get Some Club Racing Set Up For The End Of The Year If There Is A Track In The Area!
look up thompson speedway in CT. its just over the mass line and pretty kool road track .

Looking For Supermoto Riders In The Central Mass Area To Ride, Race And Wrench With. Just Got In To The Mass Supermoto Sean Last Year And Would Like To Find A Place To Race! Anyone Know Of A Sm Track Inside Of A 2hr Ride? Or Even Just A Road Race Track? Sunday Is Looking Good To Go Rub A Boot Or Two! Maybe Get Some Club Racing Set Up For The End Of The Year If There Is A Track In The Area!
look up Thompson speedway.

521 - 540 of 541 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.