SuperMoto Junkie banner

501 - 520 of 541 Posts

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
That ice racing looks super crazy, wish I had the funds to get on board.

Dale, I don't know how I missed this post ;\ Was down in MD last weekend dropping off my 550 to Allen and saw your custom catch can/tank there. Then remembered that you guys were buds and we talked about you for a few so if you're ears were ringing, that's why, ha ha. Glad to hear you're ok. Regretting we never got to take any of the rides we talked about. Hope all is well and remains to be.
EArth to my pals: it's been a hell of an ordeal, but I am recovering from a fall out at Pike's Peak early this summer. Sadly, bike is gone and I have been in a coma following ahuge get- off at the race in June. Thank God for Janice, my wife-she was able to keep the farm going without me for 4 months.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Any riding going on? I need to get my hooligism on wit
h some other SM guys. Uxbridge has some good fun roads. ;-)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Lol, i'm on the hunt for a 300 or the right cr250 for the woods... the 500 is just to much in single track..... nice bike also!

·
Registered
381 Posts
I found supermoto heaven today, a big secluded parking lot thats gated off......far away from the road keep the cops off our back.. next weekend i'm bringing cones

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
hey are any of you guys gonna be at the summer nationals in worcester? looks like there going to do bike drag racing into the tunnel saturday. could be fun to get some sumos in the mix. me and a friend will be riding down from nashua saturday morning.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I was down there Saturday night on the bike, and pretty much all weekend without it. Didn't see any other tards except for a ktm with army camo.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Yea I actually talked to the kid with the camo duke today. He was pretty cool. We dident really ride around much once we got there. I need a fan for my wr and atomicriders 625 was all sorts of pissed about the heat. We were parked at the entrance to the green hill most of Sat and today but once the tunnel opened up last night we parked em in the garage across from the hotel and got our drink on.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm working on buying my first sumo, been on the hunt for a while now just nothing on craigs for SM's. A few duel sport DRZ's etc but hardly any sumo's. Problem is sumo tires are so expensive I want to try to just get a bike with tires out the gate.

Anyway if any of you guys come across an SM for sale or know of any keep me in the loop!!

Hope to be on the road with you guys asap!!! :bannana:

·
Registered
14 Posts
event coming up!!!

There is a really cool race coming up in VT on aug. 25-26. Its not that much to run and you dont have to be a member of a club or series. As long as you have leathers your ready to race. It would be great if some members from the area could get together. it could be a good meet ad greet. Check out the link for more info! http://climbascutney.com/

·
Registered
91 Posts
New rider here near Northampton MA.... just picked up a BONE stock 97 DR350SE (only 5K miles on bike) that will be going under the knife this winter... would still like to meet up with local riders to talk shop, meet new people, and learn some new roads. Bike is still in full dual sport mode but wont stay that way for long.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
There is a really cool race coming up in VT on aug. 25-26. Its not that much to run and you dont have to be a member of a club or series. As long as you have leathers your ready to race. It would be great if some members from the area could get together. it could be a good meet ad greet. Check out the link for more info! http://climbascutney.com/
Uhh i want to run that soooo bad. I'm deff gonna try and go but I need to upgrade gear and my tow vehicle is currently engineless

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
New rider here near Northampton MA.... just picked up a BONE stock 97 DR350SE (only 5K miles on bike) that will be going under the knife this winter... would still like to meet up with local riders to talk shop, meet new people, and learn some new roads. Bike is still in full dual sport mode but wont stay that way for long.
I was up in hatfield the other day,welcome

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
At 160$ i am going to have to pass.Like to put some brakes on the tt500 shorttrack bike and enter vintage class !!

501 - 520 of 541 Posts