SuperMoto Junkie banner

Sm Riders In The Worcester Ma Area

56K views 540 replies 36 participants last post by  Awalker123 
#1 ·
Looking For Supermoto Riders In The Central Mass Area To Ride, Race And Wrench With. Just Got In To The Mass Supermoto Sean Last Year And Would Like To Find A Place To Race! Anyone Know Of A Sm Track Inside Of A 2hr Ride? Or Even Just A Road Race Track? Sunday Is Looking Good To Go Rub A Boot Or Two! Maybe Get Some Club Racing Set Up For The End Of The Year If There Is A Track In The Area!

#2 ·
I'm 25 min east of worcester and I think 07wrxwag is even closer to you. There are no places in mass to race, I have no experiance with the road race tracks, it would be nice to get togeather for a track day or something. I'm gone this weekend, but next week is looking good.

#6 ·
ANY TARDS!! Ride 9am Dunkins 10 Hartford Ave Upton! That is at the south end of Hartford Ave almost at Rt140. Grab a JOE and hit the the road. If i remember there is alot of Ruffff and snaking road in that area and sunday morning not to meny cars.
Hope to meet some new Tard riders. YOUNG/OLD/NEW/PRO hope to see ya.

#11 ·
Weekly Would Be Sweet!!

Had a good ride today! Hit a little ran just before i got home.
Weekly would be SWEET!!:bannana: Lets work on that!
Im looking to make a run up to loudon in Mid June or July to the speedway to see a day of road racing. It would make for a go trip! I thinc its 15 or 20 bucks for open track tickets for the day. Have a good week.:thumbup:

#12 ·
Hey guys I'm sorta local too being up in the Pepperell area. I'd be up for some rides so keep me posted.

Wednesday is a $20 (!!!!!) track day up at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Not exactly a motard track but I'm going to give it a go on my little DRZ. Well until it starts pouring, 'cause you know its going to.

#17 · (Edited)
That Is Sweet! Did Not Know That Nh Speedway Did That. 20 BUCK TO RUN THE TRACK. How In The Hell Did U Find Out About That And Is This Ever Week????
Need To Know!!!!!! Dou Neeed Leathers. Or Have To Do The Penguin School Before This. Need To Know!!!!! TRYING TO GET IN TO ROAD RACING THIS YEAR AND HIT IT HARD NEXT YEAR! NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET TO UNDERSTAND WHO, WHAT, WHEN , WHERE, AND HOWS OF NH SPEEDWAY.

#20 ·
sup guys. i'm up in princeton near the mountain, ride an SXV 550 and my neighbor rides a built XR650. think i'm riding MX this Sat at Crow Hill but i'll keep an eye on this thread.

we've never seen another sumo in the area, good to know you guys are out there!

_clinton

#22 ·
well lets wait to hear if anyone else is going to be joining us. I was just saying 8:30 because thats what time had been mentioned and at the point I wasn't sure anyone else was going to want to ride. I am free all of saturday, sunday not so sure.

The dd's we met at last time was on hartford ave. lets see if anyone else is going to be riding if not we can change the time. I was just working with what others had said.

#24 ·
Alright so whats the deal, tomorrow is saturday. Are we meeting up for what. I'm free the entire day so whenever works for me. I know that some have to work at night so riding in the morning works better, while for others they will be hung over from the night before.

Someone just let us know the place and the time and i'll be there.

#27 ·
sounds good I'll be over at the dd's at 8:30 tomorrow morning. Hopefully we will get some more people to start joining us.

yea bitfuzzy i just checked the map for some directions and you would have quite the drive to meet up with us. I don't know your area maybe if these weekend rides become more of a normal thing we can make a trek out that way. It'd be nice to see another wrx in action

#28 ·
Figure I should stop lurkin' and actually post something...

I'm in the heart of Boston and me and my 610 definitely need some hooligan buddies. I regularly travel out Upton ways for paintball and would gladly do the same for a good ride. I bought the Husky at Wagner in Worcester anyway so I'm used to the trip out west. Currently I'm nursing a back injury so I'm not really riding much but hopefully I'll soon be back in action. It also sucks that this accident clearly would have been avoided had I been on the 610 but unfortunately I was operating a large cage that couldn't get out of it's own way. :rolleyes2:

So anyway... I'm curious if there are other Mass. related threads you guys would recommend and I hope to meet some of you fine hooligans on the streets.

#31 ·
Like has been mentioned a couple of times already there are track days a plenty at NHMS for the motard riding crew www.tonystrackdays.com and www.bostonmoto.com are a couple of providers that operate there. Also, Boston Moto had at least one Supermoto track day at Doug Henry's track in Cuddiebackville NY (I think that is how you spell it)

I have a '06 Husky 510SMR that I roadrace at NHMS in some of the same classes as lrrs/uscra#517. I have it in street trim right now but I am pretty sure my coil is dead so my street riding is not going to be happening any time soon. Hopefully I can get it running so I can race the next race weekend after the Loudon Classic.

Joel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.