SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna be in SLO (San Luis Obispo) over the summer.

Looking for some riding buddies....Dual Sport, Dirt, and even SM.

also, where are the good places to ride?

·
Registered
364 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Gonna be in SLO over the summer.

Looking for some riding buddies....Dual Sport, Dirt, and even SM.

also, where are the good places to ride?
Where are you going ? Slow Cali I don't Know where that is....:headscrat

I live close to San Diego , some Dual Sporting is a plus, some great SoMo is a must!:rock::burnout:

·
Registered
364 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
SLO is Gods country! for you that never been here before! I've lived here all my life and wouldn't leave for anything! Let me know when you get here.

·
Registered
921 Posts
I moved away over 10 years ago, but some of the side roads off of Ortega Hwy were nice and twisty for your SM kick.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR here I sit in my hotel room Spyglass inn) withgout a bike...and I just heard two thimpers rip past!!!!

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
"SLO" is the airport code for Sa Luis Obispo Like LAX is for Los Angeles, & SAN for San Diego :rolleyes:

Hey you will have fun there, All kinds of good roadways to go zipping in the Canyons, Many off-road trails & dual sport rides, & throw on a paddle & ride Ocean/pismo beach/Dunes :bike:

It's about the same distance from LA/LAX to Oceano Dunes as it is LA/LAX to Glamis Dunes.

I rode up there on the sportbikes, Harley's & Dual sport bikes just to play, not to mention getting some major air time playing on the dirt bikes & quads @ Oceano Dunes in the Summer (Glamis & Dumont Dunes just a tad :eek:to hot in the Summer) :thumbup:

My contract is up in Utah, so I'm moving back to SoCal (still keeping my house in Utah) & maybe we will meet up some time ?

C-ya

1 - 13 of 13 Posts